Should I Be Made An Officer  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Made An Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name? Chief Petty Officer Baja Blast

What is your STEAM ID?  STEAM_0:0:754435951

How long have you been in Naval? 1 Month

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? I wish to become a senior officer to further improve my career and the battalion within the server. I want to help the battalion grow as much as possible and to help out as much as possible. I want to keep Naval thriving by giving them more things to do and keep creativity high. I am very passionate about helping naval grow and improve within the community and as a senior officer this will help me even more. In conclusion I am very dedicated to seeing Naval improve and becoming an officer quicker is the best way for me to do so.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? The duties of a senior officer are to help junior officers complete their tasks and help with any questions they have. Senior officers oversee everything the junior officers and enlisted do making sure they are completing their assignments and also assisting where needed. They assist the command with issuing orders and also promoting those who do well in the battalion. They lead during the events and set standards for others to follow.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? I will assist the battalion by trying my hardest to improve the battalion and helping any members with issues they may face. I will lead the NCOs and enlisted during events and give them tons of creative role-playing things to do. I will host SIMs and Trainings to give them something fun to do when no events are happening. 

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

I have multiple qualifications that make me a good potential senior officer

1. Commitment - I am deeply committed to helping everyone I can and improving the battalion in any way I can.

2. Leadership - I’m confident in my ability to lead others and provide help to those who need it. 

3. Experience - I have experience with leading and helping others as a CPT in Tank.

4. Knowledge - I have a deep understanding of the operation and know-how of Naval which will allow me to lead and help others.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+support

-he is dedicated

-he is active

-in my experience he always does what is asked of him 

-Short app for senior officers

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

+Never questions his orders.

+Always providing 110% effort.

+Always helping the Enlisted and anyone else who needs it.

-Support:

-Short Application.

Overall: +Major Support; From my experience, I have come to enjoy working with you based on what I've stated above. I have also come to see major improvement and growth from when you first joined the Imperial Navy. Therefore I would be happy to see you join the Senior Officer team. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

9 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

-Support:

-Short Application.

Overall: +Major Support; From my experience, I have come to enjoy working with you based on what I've stated above. I have also come to see major improvement and growth from when you first joined the Imperial Navy. Therefore I would be happy to see you join the Senior Officer team. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 2/10/2023 at 4:23 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

-Support:

-Short Application.

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 2/10/2023 at 10:23 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

-Support:

-Short Application.

On 2/10/2023 at 3:23 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

-Support:

-Short Application.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 2/9/2023 at 7:57 PM, clarence said:

+support

-he is dedicated

-he is active

-in my experience he always does what is asked of him 

-Short app for senior officers

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 2/10/2023 at 2:23 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

-Support:

-Short Application.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• Theta locked this topic