1 member has voted

1. 1. YES or NO?

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name: Gunns4Daddy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634853138

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know you cannot abuse your power and you cannot give a team (D-Class, MTF, Chaos, etc) a stupid unfair advantage, or make it impossible for a team to win.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the Event Team because I've wanted to bring my ideas to light, and I thought Event Team was the way to go through with it. I've thought of many ideas that would be fun for everyone! Whether it be an event for D-Class, an SCP breach, or others, I've come up wth dozens of fun ideas that I would hope that the server would really enjoy! Even as an adult, I still manage to come up with lots of cool ideas for the game(And other videogames, like Left 4 Dead 2 and Call Of Duty). I've also been on the server for quite some time, and I know most of the limits of Event Team already.  In conclusion, I really want to join Event Team mainly to let my imagination run wild and try out many cool events, ideas and RP scenarios!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): A breakout of Half Life headcrabs on the surface

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: After 4:00pm and before 11:00pm

Saturday and Sunday: After 6:00pm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

+Support

talked to him earlier today and seemed like he genuinely wanted to be on the team and we talked about some event ideas he has which i thought were decent

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

On 2/9/2023 at 5:39 PM, Gunns4Daddy said:

I did not know you needed proof of warns. How do I get it?

type !warns in console, sorry nobody responded to you

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership
Team has decided to deny your application. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic