Maylurons Security Director (Agent Kallus) Application

Mayluron

Mayluron's Security Director (Agent Kallus) Poll.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mayluron be granted the position of Security Director (Agent Kallus)?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? Mayluron

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:155847241

What have you done for Security Officers? To be honest, I haven't really done much for security officers, however, as I stated below I am the kinda guy who learns andc figures things out as I go, and improve accordingly and as I need to, and if I can assist others to improve as well. I think one of the things I would do as Agent Kallus is ask around how people feel about SO and how it could possibly be improved. "Never half-ass two things, whole-ass one thing." ~Ron Swanson.

What have you done for Shock/Death Troopers? As an SO, I haven't really done much for Shock or DT, for shock I have done a few tryouts. However that said I am the kinda guy who likes to learn and figure things out as I go. And ever since I September of 2021 with Gaminglight I've had a goal to reach a lore character with gaminglight Imperial RP. So that also said I will be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve Agent Kallus, if you feel I need more experience then so be it. Point is due to my goals and how I like to go about things, it allows me to do my job to the best of my ability, and thus why I believe I have reached LT with the Navy, and formerly CMO before the Medical speacialty was removed.

What can you bring to Security Officers, Shock, and Death Troopers in the event you are accepted for this position? If I were accepted for the job of Agent Kallus, or Security Director, I would do everything in my power to make shock and DT not only better, but seem more interesting for those who’d might want to join the battalions. And I would do my best to inspire the troopers within the battalions to be better but to also assist in making the battalion(s) better, and improve for everyone. I once told someone that in order for a battalion to function, the enlisted should be inspired, as well as, assisted into willingly help the battalion to become better, and to function properly. I would also search for a way to help inspire people to join the Shock and DT battalions to help increase their numbers.

Why should you be trusted with this position? I work hard at what I do, I do my best to stay loyal, honest, and to complete objectives to the best of my ability. If I fail at something or make a mistake, I do my best to achieve correction for said failure/mistake. It is only human to make mistakes, that's how we learn. I try to be as helpful as possible, if someone asks me a question that is above my pay grade, I do my best to point them in the right direction. That said I have been a previous Shock Captain, A DT Warrant Officer, A Naval Chief Medical Overseer, and now a Naval LT, as well as, a Naval Security Officer. And plus as I stated I am always learning as I go so that means I am always open to criticism and willing to improve my weaknesses.

What is the job of a Security Director? The security director is to lead, aid, and inspire the security into being the best that they can be in maintaining security and protecting the ISD, and ensuring that order is established and that any Imperial assets are protected at all costs. The security director is also supposed to help the Naval SOs and enlisted+ in the Shock/DT battalions with questions and/or any issues they may be experiencing. And in the event that the security director discovers a question or issue that he can't resolve himself, he should seek out someone who can resolve the matter to the best of his ability.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? Yes, I understand.

Note: If the blue is too difficult to read let me know and I will change my answers' color.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+support 

-well written, thought out response. A little short, but has all the main points I would expect to see from this type of app.

-never had any problems with mayluron, everytime I interact with him, he is nothing but nice and professional.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

Overall - Support

- This Position is one of power on the server I don't like how he kept stating that "I will learn as I go" That is the entire point of achieving SSO is so that you can learn.

- This position work very VERY! closely with the Command Teams of DT/Shock and he states that he has not worked with them a Ton.

+ Seems like a good guy and that he just wants to help

I just think its too soon. I would love to see more work with shock and DT and not just tryouts. As this role is seen and used as a kinda of Overseer for Shock and DT almost like another CMDR/VCMDR almost.

Edited by Mork

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 2/8/2023 at 2:04 PM, KLONDU said:

+support 

-well written, thought out response. A little short, but has all the main points I would expect to see from this type of app.

-never had any problems with mayluron, everytime I interact with him, he is nothing but nice and professional.

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

+Never questions his orders.

+Always providing 110% effort.

+Always helping the Enlisted and anyone else who needs it.

Overall: +Major Support; From my experience, I have come to enjoy working with you based on what I've stated above. I have also come to see major improvement and growth from when you first joined the Imperial Navy. Therefore I would be happy to see you join the Senior Officer team. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

7 hours ago, dylanhemry13 said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

Overall: +Major Support; From my experience, I have come to enjoy working with you based on what I've stated above. I have also come to see major improvement and growth from when you first joined the Imperial Navy. Therefore I would be happy to see you join the Senior Officer team. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

+support amazing person

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 2/8/2023 at 3:04 PM, KLONDU said:

+support 

Currently vice marshall

9 hours ago, dylanhemry13 said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

On 2/11/2023 at 10:00 PM, dylanhemry13 said:

+Support:

+Pretty Active.

+Helpful.

+Dedicated.

+Completes his tasks.

Good Luck!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 2/8/2023 at 10:19 PM, Mork said:

Overall - Support

- This Position is one of power on the server I don't like how he kept stating that "I will learn as I go" That is the entire point of achieving SSO is so that you can learn.

- This position work very VERY! closely with the Command Teams of DT/Shock and he states that he has not worked with them a Ton.

+ Seems like a good guy and that he just wants to help

I just think its too soon. I would love to see more work with shock and DT and not just tryouts. As this role is seen and used as a kinda of Overseer for Shock and DT almost like another CMDR/VCMDR almost.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 2/8/2023 at 3:04 PM, KLONDU said:

+support 

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Theta locked this topic