trey.lewis

yes or no  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? SO LT Commander Trey

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:436530163

What have you done for Security Officers?
 I Have Detected countless horses to SO and have never failed to meet the quota For SO I Have Gided people into asking to join SO we they hit the rank of PO2 I Have Gided the TSOs and have helped them to the best of my ability 

What have you done for Shock/Death Troopers? 
For Shock, I have helped them countless times when there have been no officers online  and shock has been doing exceptionally well And deserving Of Promotion
For DT, I Have helped them several times  when there has been a new recruit on and doesn't know what to do properly, such as where to stand who to guard and what to do when someone Is attacking them or their VIP 

What can you bring to Security Officers, Shock, and Death Troopers in the event you are accepted for this position?
I can bring my dedication knowledge integrity and respect,  My teamwork skills and my team-building skills also if I get this position I will do my best to be the best I can 

Why should you be trusted with this position?
Because I was an Elder guard and a Saber Guard Officer  Caedes  and a Captain of nova and am currently a  Lieutenant Commander in naval

What is the job of a Security Director?
The job of a security director is to oversee all the TSOs SO and SSOs to help shock and DT Wen needed and to deal out punishments when nessasery and to give all of SO There excitements 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? YES I Do

-SUPPORT
-Was not a good Saber Guard Officer
-Has shown to be extremely petty when he doesnt get his way

-needs to learn when to be serious and when to be mingy. Its okay the joke around every once in a while, but not as much as he does.

-in the past has used his SO position to antagonize others, including myself

-short application

Trey did indeed used to be Saber Guard Caedes, an officer in Saber Guard. However, he was largely inactive, and didnt do anything to better the sub-branch. He never once tried to recruit any members, nor did he hold any tryouts, or even attempt to. I know he is in a different time zone, but at least attempt to do your job. You werent given a position to sit there and do nothing with it. I ran the battalion almost exclusively by myself, with very little help from Trey. At least once, as his fellow officer, I had to deal with issues caused by him antagonizing the battalions other sub-branch, Shadow Guard, Including once where a shadow guard officer informed me that Trey had openly RDM'd a bunch of them.

He transferred to Naval shortly after I was promoted to Primus and began to seek out trouble directly with me. At one point he abused his power as an SO and arrested me in response to my completely valid KOS of another player, and he should have known it was a valid KOS since he was a former Elder Guard. I had to go to the nearest Naval Command member on, which at the time happened to be High Admiral Jabronie, who had to force him to unarrest me and to whom Trey directly stated that he arrested me because he was envious that I got promoted to Primus.

CLIPS:

Trey.PNG

Edited by KLONDU

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

26 minutes ago, KLONDU said:

-SUPPORT

-needs to learn when to be serious and when to be mingy. Its okay the joke around every once in a while, but not as much as he does.

-short application

Trey did indeed used to be Saber Guard Caedes, an officer in Saber Guard. However, he was largely inactive, and didnt do anything to better the sub-branch. He never once tried to recruit any members, nor did he hold any tryouts, or even attempt to. I know he is in a different time zone, but at least attempt to do your job. You werent given a position to sit there and do nothing with it. I ran the battalion almost exclusively by myself, with very little help from Trey. At least once, as his fellow officer, I had to deal with issues caused by him antagonizing the battalions other sub-branch, Shadow Guard, Including once where a shadow guard officer informed me that Trey had openly RDM'd a bunch of them.

He transferred to Naval shortly after I was promoted to Primus and began to seek out trouble directly with me. At one point he abused his power as an SO and arrested me in response to my completely valid KOS of another player, and he should have known it was a valid KOS since he was a former Elder Guard. I had to go to the nearest Naval Command member on, which at the time happened to be High Admiral Jabronie, who had to force him to unarrest me and to whom Trey directly stated that he arrested me because he was envious that I got promoted to Primus.

CLIPS:

Trey.PNG

this was delt with by the command team

MAJOR - Support

- Guy seems to have a dark side to him that seems to be shown a lot.

- From what I know SO's are not allowed into PCP to arrest someone that is the job of shock.

- Attempted to Arrest someone for following their SOP

- Should not be running around swinging an arrest baton everywhere

- Has not seen much activity from him lately

- Really Short Application

From Past Experiences I have had from him. He does not seem fit for the Role of Agent Kallus. Agent Kallus is supposed to keep a cool head about things and react accordingly.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

20 hours ago, KLONDU said:

-SUPPORT

-short application

CLIPS:

Trey.PNG

-SUPPORT

Few weeks ago when i was still around here i got arrested by Trey for no reason, when i asked about it he didnt even care and never responded back once i made a report ticket he went AFK on purpose

8 hours ago, Mork said:

MAJOR - Support

- From what I know SO's are not allowed into PCP to arrest someone that is the job of shock.

From Past Experiences I have had from him. He does not seem fit for the Role of Agent Kallus. Agent Kallus is supposed to keep a cool head about things and react accordingly.

Major -Support

I have had very little interactions with Trey, but I can tell from the few that I have had he is not ready for the position of Deputy director as he is hot headed, aggressive and is extremely rude towards anyone and anything that does not go his way. I feel as if he should have more time as a SO before receiving the position of Deputy Director. 

Edited by Itsuki_Mamoru

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

- Support 

From Reading All the opinions above i believe your not fit to become Security Director

On 2/8/2023 at 10:03 AM, KLONDU said:

-SUPPORT

-short application

CLIPS:

Trey.PNG

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

-Support
Your Application is very dull, and without effort into it.  
"I Have Detected countless horses", What does this mean??
Spelling Mistakes and grammar are all over the place, also with the posts above.

SCP RP Member

Security NCO
Wardens WD-I Triarii
"Information is the key to victory"

6 hours ago, Nevada said:

-Support

-Mostly AFK on Job

-Hasn't been that active from what I've seen

-Posts above.

MAJOR - Support

-SUPPORT

-short application

Star Wars Art GIF by 29thfloor

On 2/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, KLONDU said:

-SUPPORT

-short application

CLIPS:

Trey.PNG

-Support

usually afk on job

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 2/10/2023 at 9:17 PM, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

Major -Support

I have had very little interactions with Trey, but I can tell from the few that I have had he is not ready for the position of Deputy director as he is hot headed, aggressive and is extremely rude towards anyone and anything that does not go his way. I feel as if he should have more time as a SO before receiving the position of Deputy Director. 

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 2/8/2023 at 10:03 AM, KLONDU said:

-SUPPORT

-short application

CLIPS:

Trey.PNG

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 2/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, KLONDU said:

-SUPPORT

-short application

CLIPS:

Trey.PNG

can't argue with the facts

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Theta locked this topic