Snow's officer Application

SnowSpartan7

Would I make a good fit as an officer?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make a good fit as an officer?

• Yes
    • No

IC OSVL CSM 1136 Darman
I've never been striked before in IC or any other Battalion that I've been apart of on the sever.
I have zero warnings on the sever 
I am very active on the sever, I practically live on the sever and play it as much as possible when I am not at work. 
My current sub-specialty is DMS/SSE/OSVL
The reason I want to become an officer in IC is so I can do my very best to help improve the battalion and the people in it in the best way possible. As IC we need more officers that are friendly, loyal and that only want the betterment of IC and I think that I would be a good fit for officer.   
The reason why I am trusted to be an officer in IC is because I have nothing on my mind when I'm on the sever except to better IC and to make everyone that's an IC have a goodtime and love being apart of this battalion. I have been on this sever for over three months now and have shown that I have no ill will towards the sever or the people that play on it and only want to make it a safe and fun environment for every single person that plays on it.
The advantages that I bring to IC is plenty but a few of them are Tactics and discipline Trainings, along with Interrogation Experience and also a good attitude even in the most difficult of times. There is nothing more important than when times get hard you'll have someone to stick through and do it with a level head. Also I know when to have fun with everyone in IC, but I know when its time to get serious and get everyone in shape and acting professional.

Edited by SnowSpartan7

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Has prior experience (Shock CPT)

+ He wants to help the battalion

- SUPPORT -

- Tiny Application

- Short-Tempered

Overall: POSITIVE SUPPORT

Snow was a great officer during his time in Shock, he always went above and beyond what was expected of him and he's a really chill dude. Snow has the experience required to be an Officer and, despite getting mad easily, does what he can to help others.

BEST OF LUCK SNOW!!

• Like 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 2/6/2023 at 5:56 PM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

- SUPPORT -

- Tiny Application

- Short-Tempered

Snow was a great officer during his time in Shock, he always went above and beyond what was expected of him and he's a really chill dude. Snow has the experience required to be an Officer and, despite getting mad easily, does what he can to help others.

BEST OF LUCK SNOW!!

+support AWESOME guy from what I see in IC he doesn’t get mad easily anymore

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 4:56 PM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

- SUPPORT -

- Tiny Application

- Short-Tempered

BEST OF LUCK SNOW!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ MAJOR SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Prior Experience

+ Wants to continue to help the battalion

+ Use to have a small temper, BUT. I no longer see that what so ever

+ He is changing for the better day by day
+ Has proved him self from being in Omega

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 2/6/2023 at 5:56 PM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

- SUPPORT -

- Tiny Application

- Short-Tempered

BEST OF LUCK SNOW!!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Theta locked this topic