• no

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:  JACK BISH 

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:581963529

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 weeks 

What time zone are you in?:  EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 10

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I jack bish think I should obtain the position of Lieutenant in the great lakeside police department because I have a lot of experience, skills, and qualities that make me an ideal candidate. I joined police rp back in 2021 and the first week I joined I got trained for the job over the years I think I have gained a wealth of knowledge in the field. I have a solid understanding of the laws and regulations that govern police officers, and I am familiar with the protocols and procedures that are used in daily operations. I try to be a natural leader who is able to motivate and inspire others. I most defiantly have a strong sense of justice and I'm not afraid to take risks to ensure that everything is going great and everyone is having fun. I have excellent communication skills that allow me to effectively convey my ideas to other officers and members of police rp. I am also highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously. I am also a compassionate person who has been there and done that. I am willing to go the extra mile to ensure that my officers and the members of police rp are safe and happy. I am most definitely confident that I am able to remain calm in difficult situations and quickly assess the situation and develop a plan of action. Finally, I am an excellent mentor and teacher. I'm always willing to share my knowledge and experience with new officers and I'm dedicated to providing them with the training and guidance they need to succeed. thank you for your time.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes 

Edited by jack Bish
summitted early

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CDT|

Previous: Police rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

- Support

It is very rare to see you in-game and while you are in-game you are a tad bit mingy. While everyone deserves a chance I think you need a good amount of time to mature before you get yours.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

-Support I am sorry man but you have caused some issues before and your just not that active. Get your activity up and prove your more mature then you were before. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 2/7/2023 at 5:26 AM, Nicc said:

- Support

It is very rare to see you in-game and while you are in-game you are a tad bit mingy. While everyone deserves a chance I think you need a good amount of time to mature before you get yours.

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

I am going to try and keep this brief, because I do not want to be disrespectful and hurt any feelings at this time. My main issue with you is activity. One of the biggest reasons why enlisted refuse to play on PD whitelist is due to commands activity. I see you on on a very rare occasion. I understand that I also am not always online so you may play when I am offline, but I am online during peak hours everyday. If you want a position of command you need to show that in my opinion. No one is going to want to follow a leader who they have no idea who they are. The only time I see you on a PD whitelist is during meetings on occasion, never really playing. It sometimes seems like you are fishing for a promotion rather then showing your worth. 

If you really want your show at command you need to prove that in my opinion. You need to be active on the whitelist, but also present yourself in a professional manor. Any experience I have had with you was never very professional. Yes, it is a game and everyone likes to minge here and there, but a leader knows when to have fun and when to represent his department. I think making that distinction will help you in your journey to get low command. Again, no hard feelings, but I had to voice my opinions on this application. Good luck though!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/6/2023 at 11:26 PM, Nicc said:

- Support

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg