| Chaos Insurgency Military Application |

Recron

In-game Name: Recron

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

DiscordID: recron#8814

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum):  I should be in the Chaos Insurgency for a couple of reasons. To begin, I have always wanted to really progress in CI but never got to. I am really gonna keep trying till I do so. I have multiple experiences with CI. I have been in RnD and military before and I have greatly familiarized myself with the general focus and how it works. And I feel like I could be a good addition to CI. I have pretty good activity and I always put actual effort into CI. I overall aspire to join to simply go further and assist CI. I had many good memories in CI and I would like to continue within CI. There are some goals I want to achieve in CI that I definitely want to achieve in CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I have a multitude of experience on the server. Especially with CI. I have been in GL for like 2-3 years now and SCP-RP was my first, and favorite server. From this time, I have gained a lot of experience and I can definitely use it to assist in CI. I never progressed too far into CI, but it's really been annoying and I kinda just want to progress further. I also have pretty solid activity and I will definitely play on CI jobs. My main point is I understand the servers aspects due to my experiences with people and older times.  

How active can you be?: Almost Daily, 1 Hr+

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Accepted!

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far-right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. 

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Cian#7929, Good Luck!!

• J0LT pinned, unpinned and locked this topic