Gamemaster Application

Judge, The Executioner

In-game name: Purge PVT Xerxes NX66

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219891972

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: PVT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I don't believe so, cant check at the current

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: not to my current knowledge.

How much time do you have on the server?: well over two weeks in play time. 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Very well as far as starwars knowledge goes, as far as server lore i know of master gigachad. im a bit rusty on server lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: been a gamemaster twice before and got kicked for inactivity. (mainly due to work and school)

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Considering the fact I've won for most activity for a few weeks while i was active, i think i can bring some interesting ideas to the table.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Very familiar

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:  I am, dare I say I'm over qualified

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: onship events can range from basic merchant events to the maniacal repelling a rebel attack. Offship could range from passive civilian encampment to the high end full assault on a rebel outpost.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [User] {weapon ID}

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [User] {model ID}

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: i have.

Mostly -Support

-Has experience with being a Gamemaster before.

-Decent grammar except when you don't capitalize the 'i'.

-You don't know how to check your warnings?

-You're kinda cocky, it's not a really a bad thing, but you're certainly not 'over qualified'.

-Like literally just came back after being inactive. Should wait a while.

-Been removed twice already for inactivity due to work and school. So unless you are not in school any longer or have a job it's probably going to happen again.

-Super rushed application.

-I believe for your event they want to know how you would do an event.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

7 hours ago, Gum said:

Mostly -Support

-Has experience with being a Gamemaster before.

-Decent grammar except when you don't capitalize the 'i'.

-You don't know how to check your warnings?

-You're kinda cocky, it's not a really a bad thing, but you're certainly not 'over qualified'.

-Like literally just came back after being inactive. Should wait a while.

-Been removed twice already for inactivity due to work and school. So unless you are not in school any longer or have a job it's probably going to happen again.

-Super rushed application.

-I believe for your event they want to know how you would do an event.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 3 weeks later...