Theta's Super Admin Application (The Squeakuel)

Theta

Theta's Super Admin App  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Super Admin?

• Yes (Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

Theta's Super Admin Application

What is your in-game name?:
Theta

What is your steam name?:
[GL] Theta

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:167508049

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:
Gaminglight was my first experience staffing on Garry's Mod, although I have staffed servers on other games.

What date did you start playing on the community?
December 2020, Returned February 2021, Went into Reserves August 2021 and came back in October 2021. Have played consistently since.

What date did you make your forums account?
March 30th, 2021

Current rank on server?
GM Senior Admin

How many warns do you have on the server?
Zero.

Have you donated?
Yes, I am a Lord Donator and own a Custom Class job.

What rank are you applying for?
Super Administrator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:
Yes, I have read them many times.

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (EST, GMT -5)

Permission (Admin+ need this): 
Manager Beckett
Head Admin Bon
Head Admin Spice
Lead Admin Bear
Super Admin Master Chief

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?
I am one of the more Senior members of the Staff Team, having been Staff for a long time. I've accumulated a great deal of wisdom on the server, often being able to advise my peers as well as some staff higher than myself. I've adapted to the new SAM system from ULX in the staff capacity, and with my recent joining back of the GM team I am becoming acquainted with SAM in that regard as well. I will admit, my activity has been less than amazing in the past, but lately I have been putting in the time and effort I believe someone of my position should be. Additionally, I think that my position as High Command has taught me many valuable lessons on leadership and taking responsibility. I would love to be able to apply that to Staff in a higher level than I currently can. Additionally, I believe I have a good attitude to bring to the JMT team. I am a very relaxed individual, but I can be serious when needed, all while maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would wait a moment for them to finish cursing, and if they do not stop, I would gag them. I would politely inform them of the reason why I gagged them, then inform them why I pulled them into a sit. I would tell them the rule they violated, and get their side of the situation (via voice if they are willing to be compliant, through text if not) followed by the reporter's side and any evidence they may present. I would then tell both parties to hold on while I review the logs and evidence. I would inform them of their ban length, based off of how many RDM / ARDMs they've amassed, and inform them if they feel the ban is unjust, they may appeal their warn & ban on the forums at https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/673-report-center/. I then would issue the ban, any corresponding warns and thank the reporter for bringing it to our attention.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support

+Theta has been a close friend, leader, and even comrade. When I first joined the 501st theta was there so show me the ropes and take his time with me as I slowly worked my way up the ranks.

+He is really supportive of all those under him and I believe he can be trusted above all things.

+He is kind, smart, and can really think for others over himself

+He works hard towards anything that he sets his mind too, he deserves this

Theta has worked really hard for where he ended up, I don't think anyone could argue that he doesn't deserve this. I know he will do best for the server once upon given this title :)

Without Theta, I wouldn't have become the Voice Of The 501st.

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Still said:

+support

+Theta has been a close friend, leader, and even comrade. When I first joined the 501st theta was there so show me the ropes and take his time with me as I slowly worked my way up the ranks.

+He is really supportive of all those under him and I believe he can be trusted above all things.

Theta has worked really hard for where he ended up, I don't think anyone could argue that he doesn't deserve this. I know he will do best for the server once upon given this title 🙂

+Support Theta is by far one of the most helpful staff members I’ve seen and he is always willing to go out of his way to help others! He’s also an amazing Forums Diplomat!

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

10 hours ago, Still said:

+support

Theta has worked really hard for where he ended up, I don't think anyone could argue that he doesn't deserve this. I know he will do best for the server once upon given this title 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 2/5/2023 at 1:03 PM, Still said:

+support

+ Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support

+ support

cool guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+support

I hope you get it kitten.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support

Good Luck Mr Governer 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 12:03 PM, Still said:

+support

=Support
-I've know Theta since I joined staff
-He's a really good influence to the Gaminglight Community
-Cool Person

• Bon locked this topic