Staff Application- Accepted

ReaperHorizon

What is your in-game name?: Royal Guard CDT III Josh / TGM Josh

What is your steam name?: ReaperHorizon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:94476464

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been in several Police communities within Garry's mod as a Trial Moderator all the way up to Head Administrator.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 09/29/2022

What date did you make your forums account? 02/02/2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord [I am also a GameMaster]

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes I donated to the class of Lord

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Applicable

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe i deserve the rank of Trial moderator is because i wish to better the server by policing the rules and regulations of the server. I want to make the server a fun and safe place for everyone to want to come and play on. I will to make sure that every report I get is handled properly and in a timely manner. I will also bring my skills i gained while apart of staff within different communities to this community to better equip me with handling different situations that might come to my table while apart of staff to make sure that they are properly handled and everyone is treated equally and with respect. I hope you will give me an opportunity to be staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: When I get the report of the mass RDM I will start a staff Sit and pull him and whoever made the report up and start talking with them. Once the player start the cuss as me I will respectfully tell him to stop will i all the information I would need to be able to punish whoever was at fault. If he continues to curse at me after I respectfully tell him to not do that I will clip him cursing me out and gag him while I continue my investigation on what has happened. Once I get all the clips and reviewed the clips for the punishment and find the player at fault for mass RDMing. I will punish him for Mass RDMing and Staff Disrespect for Cursing me out. which will be 1 Formal Warning for Staff Disrespect as well as 1 Formal Warning + 5 day ban for Mass RDMing. And Depending on what he said while cursing me out he might also get the Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, ETC Punishment. After the punishment is given. I will return everyone that was brought to the staff sit and then log the ban into Requesting Ban

(If no one had clips of him doing the Mass RDMing then he will only be punished for staff disrespect due to me not having enough evidence to charge him with the mass RDMing.)

+support

-has experience 

-seems like he wants to help the server

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 2/3/2023 at 6:04 AM, clarence said:

+support

-has experience 

+Support knows how to handle staff situations!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 2/2/2023 at 11:04 PM, clarence said:

+support

-has experience 

On 2/4/2023 at 6:27 PM, Iceyy said:

+Support knows how to handle staff situations!

+Support amazing answer for last question

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu