double report (cloak abuse/erp topic)

Alastor Fan

hi this happened near 2am feb 1st. i have 2 clips for this so hopefully this works out well. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Tfwknjr9LK5l3/d1337ETUi5uD?invite=cr-MSxqNzIsNTAwNDA2NDIs here is the first clip where MTF are body blocking while abusing their cloak. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/TfnS1ueLiWNt3/d1337RUggnmj?invite=cr-MSw2VnYsNTAwNDA2NDIs   this clip kinda speaks for itself if im being honest. at the time all the mods on the server were afk so noone took the ticket at the time. if yall could look into this than that would be awesome

First thank you for making a ticket 
The Cloaker is nont abuse of the swep because he can shoot while cloak how ever body blocking it is not allow.
That guy who was on that job and have you on cuff that totally un appropiated and ERP.
So basically +support

Second please follow the format or this will automatically be denied even if you have post the proof 

And Third this is their steam ID:
Milf neck kisser:STEAM_0:0:430958765
Boba:STEAM_0:1:556350363

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support 
Body blocking while invisible is not allowed and the comments made in the second video are clear ERP. 
I do recommend correcting this to the right format which I'll put down below for you otherwise as stated by Chineseman it may be deleted he also gave you their steam ID's 🙂

Your in game name:

Your Steam ID:

The player's in game name:

The player's steam ID (required):

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:

What did the player do:

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Any extra information:

Edited by Rezzem

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

First of all, I now remember what I was doing. I was walking into D Block to come fuck you with my Honey Badger because you were hiding behind the wall at D-Block. Secondly, this is a invalid point. If you were going to report me it would be under "Bodyblocking" not even close to cloak abuse. Either was wasn't bodyblocking sooooo. You also do realize people can shoot you while cloaked right? Your PMs say otherwise lmao.

-Support.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened