3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I finally be Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Reeses

What is your steam name?: Reeses [GL]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:24804972

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Reeses#1117

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes on other servers and here on Imperial RP and SCP RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 3 or 4 years ago im not to good time

What date did you make your forums account? February 17, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? Of Course Not

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I have played on SCP RP and in the community for some time now. I am very pleased with my time so far and I want to continue my journey in staff. I have done some good sits but whenever I take sits I do it carefully asking for clips and other things that could help in a case. I probably am not the only one but whenever I am about to end a sit I always ask if they have and questions for me or anyone else. Just in case they have something to say or any questions that could help make their experience better. As a admin I can continue my journey in the staff team but from what I know I can set spawns so if a case happens when they make a cc and their cc spawn is not set right I will do my best to set it right or direct him to someone else if I am not able to help, I can also help people and have more experience and powers to help other new staff members and even old staff members on what to do and give advice. As a Senior Mod I know I can do this but I love overseeing trial mods to help them and to have the same experiences I have had. I have met some very cool people within the staff team and I have seen the person who trained me go all the way up to head of staff (kevlar) but I can help many with issues and such that they may have. I have always dreamed to become a admin and to even become JMT someday and I just want that chance to show my worth and what I can do. I am still getting used to SAM as everyone is. It will take some time but I think I know how to use it quite well already but I can always improve. I respect everyone because no matter how much someone gets on your nerves and you lose your temper you represent the entirety of the server and even the who community as a whole which I do at all times to give people a good time. I think I am finally ready for the position of Admin and I hope you think I am worthy enough to have such a honor and responsibility inside the staff team.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First off I would gag them so I could talk in peace without getting interrupted. I would tell them why they were there and what they did wrong. Then I would warn them for Mass RDM and if what they had said to me was something of staff disrespect then I would warn for that as well. Then I would ban them for the allotted time period and tell them to come back if they wish and when their ban is up. As it is always good to be kind to a person no matter how much they have done you should always respect everyone. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? First off I would check their warn history to see if they did something like this before. Then I would check and see if the bug was harmless or it affected rp or combat which gave the player a advantage. If they had been warned for this before and knew what they were doing I would warn and ban them for using a known bug for a advantage. But if not then I would let them know that I would try and talk to other staff about getting it fixed if it can be. I would also tell them not to do it again or their would be a much for harsh punishment.

image_2023-02-05_160735705.png

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

23 hours ago, Banna-Bred said:

+support

Handles sits good

Very consistent within staff

Is trying really hard to get the position of admin

Has been in staff for quite a long time and really deserves it if nobody else gets it 
 +SUPPORT

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

-Support
Rarely see you taking sits, and the ones you do take are usually just easy roll sits, as well as the fact that you tend to have a lot of toxic problems in the server with other branches, I imagine it transfers over to staff just as easily

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |