Ticket Book Suggestion - Denied

Sammy Sprinkler

What you want to see? - The old ticket book being brought back, not saying delete the tablet, I think having both would be great

Why should we add it? - It is 10x easier to use, it automatically makes people who deny it wanted, you can actually ticket cars, and there are actual repercussions for denying a fine.

What are the advantages of having this? - Convienence, gameplay, realism

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Links to any content - N/A hopefully is already on the server

Edited by Sammy Sprinkler

34 minutes ago, Slasher said:

Major +Support

-the new one you cant even ticket cars lmao

-if they are afk they dont see that they got a ticket

1 hour ago, Sammy Sprinkler said:

Links to any content - N/A hopefully is already on the server

Last time I checked it was.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+1  Most gov do not ticket due to the fact of how annoying it is. By the time you open your tablet the criminal has already slammed on the gas. Now you have to close the tablet and then finally chase. All of that could have been prevented with a simple ticket book. Some things just need to be left simple.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-support I like the tablet alot better in general and the ticket book was easy to abuse and generally has more limitations then the tablet 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

12 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-support I like the tablet alot better in general and the ticket book was easy to abuse and generally has more limitations then the tablet 

im not saying get rid of the tablet, i think it's great, just the ticket book is easier to use and much more convienent

- Support

It takes just as much time to use the tablet than to use the old ticketing system. Its very easy to learn if you take the time to learn it efficiently. Really no need to have both of these addons.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

-support

Current ticket system is fine, not perfect. But an extra swep isn’t necessary.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot