Staff Application- Denied

Ogre Sosa

What is your in-game name?: Ogre

What is your steam name?:Ogre_sosa

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:418450695

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)yea i was staff on icefuse yet i didnt like the community much as much of the people there were toxic and stuff

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)some time in late 2020 early 2021

What date did you make your forums account?March 4, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 7 [all over a year ago]

Have you donated?yes i have a custom class

What rank are you applying for?Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:yes

Timezone:central

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):I think I should be accepted, because I can dedicate a lot of my time to Gaminglight due to COVID. I'm also far from toxic and I feel as if I could help make the community more enjoyable for everyone. I also have a good amount of hours on gmod 969 I think, and am very knowledgeable about the game and all the commands that are necessary to moderate a server. Additionally, I'm hoping if I do make it onto the Gaminglight Staff Team it will motivate me to play even more than I already am and give me more things to do on the server. I’m mainly looking forward to what it's like to be a staff member on a StarWarsRP server as this is the first StarWarsRP server I've ever joined.  The reason I want to join the Gaminglight Staff Team is cause I've been playing for about a week and half, and I really enjoyed the server, yet didn’t have much time to play it. Now I have more time because I don't have to moderate and run my server. I thought I could staff on someone else's server and I picked Gaminglight ImperialRP because I love the community and even though this is my first time playing StarWarsRP I already love it. I would like to help with tickets because I notice sometimes people are waiting quite a long time for them. I really enjoy the community a lot and would like to help as much as possible, and in the past ive been somewhat mingy on the Gaminglight ImperialRP server yet its been about 1 year since ive done any mingeing and i think im ready for the job 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:after i bring them, if they started to curse at me. I would ask them to calm down and talk to me in a normaly, If they proceeded to Curse at me more I would go ahead and gag the Person who is reporting them what they saw and what happened during the situation. I would then check logs and see that they Mass RDMed. i would tell them they will be receiving will be a warning and a 5 Day Ban for Mass RDM. Since a Trial-Moderator Cannot ban I would have to call over a Mod or higher to Issue the 5 day Ban. 

- Support

aren't you banned from the Discord?
Just had to deal with you in a staff sit earlier, you didn't exhibit any qualities a staff member should have

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

3 minutes ago, Theta said:

- Support

Just had to deal with you in a staff sit earlier, you didn't exhibit any qualities a staff member should have

-Support

extremely toxic person from what I remember. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

11 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

- Support 

1) Banned from the discord

2) You were instigating issues with IQ during an event and making a whole ordeal about it claiming “I bought this Lightsaber for my CC I can do what I want”| may want to go look at the custom class rules on the MOTD

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

- Support

- Support banned from the discord and just had a situation with IQ.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

- Support

Has had many bad encounters with members on the community and didn't handle them how a member wanting to join the staff team should 
- Support

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

23 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

Plus it doesn't sit well with me that you decide to bad mouth another community in your application.

"yea i was staff on icefuse yet i didnt like the community much as much of the people there were toxic and stuff"

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Bon locked this topic