mr blaze report- Denied

dj_caz

Your In-Game Name: SIDS caz the great not a minge

Your SteamID:  76561198340589716

Staff member's In-Game Name: mr blaze

What did they do? had a guy rdm me twice told the guy the first time if he rdm me again i would make a sit. he rdm me again i reported it mr blaze but he didnt want to see my evidence and refused to give the player rdming me a warn since they were friends. this admin has also made forums post about me claiming i was a alt account lying about me telling people to troll him. he targets me with character assassination. he has changed those posts but i would like that added in the report all the lies he has made about me

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? a warn and maybe he needs more training so he knows how to do his job

extra info says in the video he really should warn him but wont

• Like 1

+ support just to add on what caz has said this guy has been in the discord call with me many times and using the fa slur pretty often. If he wants to deny that he doesnt say this I will be posting a video at a later date. Hes clearly not very good at being an admin and should never have been given the chance to mod in the first place. This shows that there is a lack of work done behind the scenes to pick admins if someone like him can get it.

• Like 1

-Support

I do not need anything wrong in this clip? All I can see is him not wanting to warn lowerguy due to everyone rdming, etc which is fair. Also staff are not required during sits to give you evidence unless you make a warn appeal/ban appeal on the forums I'm pretty sure. But overall nothing seems like blaze broke anything in staff handbook

minisigforums.webp

20 minutes ago, LemarTheHood said:

What do you mean? lmao how can you say it isnt bad admin work when a guy has rdmed him twice and he refuses to warn him. Are you smoking meth?

there is nothing in the clip that shows he did everything wrong

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

- Support

In the MOTD, it specifically states, "Staff members have final say in all situations". You as a player do not have any say in the decision that was made for the sit.

Punishments can come in the form of a verbal warning, jail, formal warning, ban, or blacklist. In this situation, Blaze chose to issue a verbal warning.

As for not taking evidence, it is shown that there was no effort to provide video or screenshots. Unless you have evidence of him refusing, this part of the report is not applicable to any form of punishment.

• Like 1

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

- Support

Reasons above. As well as Insufficient evidence. 
Also for one that is worried about their public image your recent comments and accusations haven't helped your cause.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

18 minutes ago, Mr Yobo said:

- Support

Also for one that is worried about their public image your recent comments and accusations haven't helped your cause.

3 hours ago, Bailey Zappe said:

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

Forums Diplomat Message:

Please keep all responses to + or - supports only.

Any unnecessary posts or comments will be hidden.

If arguing continues this post will be locked till SMT come to a decision

-Forums Diplomat Team

4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

I do not need anything wrong in this clip? All I can see is him not wanting to warn lowerguy due to everyone rdming, etc which is fair. Also staff are not required during sits to give you evidence unless you make a warn appeal/ban appeal on the forums I'm pretty sure. But overall nothing seems like blaze broke anything in staff handbook

-SUPPORT 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

3 hours ago, Mr Yobo said:

- Support

you smoking meth?

2 hours ago, Bailey Zappe said:

Also if you look at the post history of the OP and the first person to reply, you can see that this is just their monthly attempt at a baseless staff report

why was your profile pic of a guy and the girl he raped?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dj_caz said:

you smoking meth?

No I am not. Is there a reason you ask?
I am sorry that you have come to the conclusion that everyone who minus supports this post is either High or has a dodgy background.
This report is about you reporting a staff member. And everyone giving their honest and un-bias opinion.
Please. There is no need to bring up everyone else's past.. especially when it is unwarranted, irrelevant and unneeded.

Edited by Mr Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png