1. 1. Should I be made Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Shock HVYAL LTCOL King SK277
(KingShob)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I would like to be Vice Commander of Shock to achieve a greater role in helping expanding and bettering Shock Security and its place in the server. I love the camaraderie and respect everyone in Shock has for eachother, the battalion feels like a second family and I'd like nothing else but to be able to help expand and improve the Shock Security corps. I want to assist the Commander and other Vice Commanders manage the battalion to the best of my ability and be able to take on a much greater responsibility than that of an officer. I want the nothing but the best for Shock and to see the battalion flourish. I currently make sure that the troops in Shock are having an enjoyable experience, either by hosting fun sims and trainings or just by giving them a good laugh, and I'd like to be able to do more for them. If I got Vice Commander, I would put 110% into making sure I'm doing the job exceptionally well, and would like to be able to create new ideas for the battalion and assist on the document side as well such as updating roster, and SOPs as required I would also be asking the other Vice Commanders and the Commander questions if I'm unsure of anything. Currently, I do my absolute best to follow the Officer guidelines and expectations as well as making sure others are doing the same. I'm dedicated to Shock, and I will keep that dedication if I get the Vice Commander role

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
According to battlemetrics I have 510 hours and 15 minutes.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1025129696

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a Commander for a branch is to be the foundation, to hold the battalion together as without the commander there would be chaos with no rhyme or reason. The commander is also supposed to oversee the battalion and it's respective sub-battalions making sure that the troops are following the expectations and SOPs to a tee, as well as ensuring the battalion is running smoothly.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:
You can trust me to be a Vice Commander because as I've been in Shock I've learned a lot about how things work, and as an officer I believe I've learned to be a leader really well, I have put my 110% into being an NCO and an Officer. I also believe that I am a very trustworthy and helpful person in Shock, I do my best to help anyone in our out of Shock Security to the best of my ability when they ask a question or need help with anything. I try to be as respectful and polite to everyone on the server, as well I am ready and able to help the Command team and to take this great responsibility, with that being said, I guarantee that as a Vice Commander for Shock I will not disappoint, and I will strive to complete everything required of me as soon as possible with great effort.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be on almost everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No Warnings at all.

Edited by KingShob
Updating rank

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+Support

Great Leader

Level-Headed

Active

Trustworthy

From my experience, King is one of the most level-headed individuals on the server. Always looking out for others regardless of the situation, even if you're in the wrong, King is the first person you go to. He sees all sides of any situation without bias. If someone hit him with a baseball bat, I'm 100% sure he'd still want to hear the other guys story before casting blame. He's a great commanding officer and knows how to take charge. He's a great role model for even those in higher places than himself. I'd trust him with my life any day. I believe he would be an outstanding Vice Commander and be perfect among the rest of the commanders/vice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+Support

1. King is a level headed player within shock. He knows the good from bad, and knows how to incorporate new TRNs and PVTs into a lovely community and keep them coming back
2. Funny plus interesting to talk with.
3. He is active within the Shock Battalion to a T!

Overall I'd love to have King be apart of Command, even if it is within the Raspberries

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Previous

|-{ Nova Commander Quartz NT01 }-|
Medical CPT Story 9782 | Purge CSM HVYTO Story YK82/Lord V Story | Naval CPT SMO Story
image_2022-12-09_110502680-removebg-preview_467x89.png.dc62dd02d04edaccea15df876080b0ea.png

• 2 weeks later...

+Support
King is one of if not the most active shock Officer.
- He has an unconditional loyalty to shock and it's members.
Overall king is a loyal, honest and heartwarming person.
- Always the levelheaded leader that shock will always need because shock can be stressful.
- Plenty of experience with shock and being a leader.  
Overall, I don't think there is a better option for vice commander then king, he has my Full support. I can say without a doubt that he will do his job not only to perfection, but I know he will go above and beyond the roll of vice commander and do everything within his power to make the shock battalion as good as it can be.
I wish I saw his application sooner.
I wish you the best of luck king and I only have confidence in your ability to perform better then any other before you.

Edited by SnowSpartan7
  • Heart-Eyes 1

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

23 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
- Always the levelheaded leader that shock will always need because shock can be stressful.
Overall, I don't think there is a better option for vice commander then king, he has my Full support. I can say without a doubt that he will do his job not only to perfection, but I know he will go above and beyond the roll of vice commander and do everything within his power to make the shock battalion as good as it can be.
I wish you the best of luck king and I only have confidence in your ability to perform better then any other before you.

• Thanks 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 2/7/2023 at 2:03 PM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+Support

• Thanks 1

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose 

+Support

• Thanks 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 2/7/2023 at 8:03 PM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150