Reeses

Your in game name: Reese's

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24804972

The player's in game name: Bossatron

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:461424346

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 1/24/23  around 7:20 

What did the player do: RDM/ Using a so called neutral CC

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A talking to or something done to the cc or a punishment in CI if you see that fit.

Any extra information: It is a MTF CC and he is constantly killing people and killed 2 hostages today just because while, not brainwashed. I am also trying to get more evidence

EVIDENCE 5.PNG

20230124194100_1.jpg

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

Ok let me explain the neutral ccs involvement here, i only responded to theres only 2 neutral ccs left in the server and never directly CLAIMED the rho ccs were neutral, i was only referring to the recorded neutrals (being jokerz and nobody), and many people find the rho ccs as personal enjoyment for slight RP bc it gives ppl stuff to do, while others (which is in their right) don't like the rhos doing this kind of tomfoolery and should do something about it. i however DO agree with the punishment but only in the form of a verbal warning as no direct CI matter was involved here nor was this intended to gain an RP advantage for a branch.

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

9 minutes ago, Bossatron1924 said:

Ok let me explain the neutral ccs involvement here, i only responded to theres only 2 neutral ccs left in the server and never directly CLAIMED the rho ccs were neutral, i was only referring to the recorded neutrals (being jokerz and nobody), and many people find the rho ccs as personal enjoyment for slight RP bc it gives ppl stuff to do, while others (which is in their right) don't like the rhos doing this kind of tomfoolery and should do something about it. i however DO agree with the punishment but only in the form of a verbal warning as no direct CI matter was involved here nor was this intended to gain an RP advantage for a branch.

Summed perfectly -support also why didn’t the person he killed report em? If he had a problem with it there are some (not saying all) who don’t care for being team killed

note: killing the 2 hostages I can understand

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

7 minutes ago, Pure said:

Summed perfectly -support also why didn’t the person he killed report em? If he had a problem with it there are some (not saying all) who don’t care for being team killed

note: killing the 2 hostages I can understand

Its more of that I see it happening more often and the person he killed was a dclass so he didn't mind as he was going to die anyway and the other was maynard we had recently captured then was immediately killed. I just want a punishment that is fair its not the cc so much im worried about its that the player is doing it willingly on a very known MTF CC and is ruining interrogations and rp in general by just terminating people. Just my point of view most might not care but I get annoyed at it quite often,

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

22 minutes ago, Reeses said:

maynard we had recently captured then was immediately killed. I just want a punishment that is fair its not the cc so much im worried about its that the player

Oh, makes sense but i would contact CI HCMD, makes sense he’s in CI and killed a friendly to keep ‘em from getting out info, it’s a win win (let me reword that my phone was at 2%) if u contact HCMD he'll most likely end up being striked while yes this is failRP it really wont stop people who are on the RHO CC from doing it again trust me....I've been here long enough to see it time and time again, a strike would be putting his rank at risk

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

1 hour ago, Bossatron1924 said:

and many people find the rho ccs as personal enjoyment for slight RP

There's really not much for me to say here; not everyone enjoys the "RHO RP". What you did was failrp/RDM, so he does have a right to report you, especially if it's interfering with MTF's business. You will be receiving a formal warn for this.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT