Zefer/Stephen Strange Retirement of Medical

ZeferGaming

So originally I was planning on Transferring to Reaserch in hopes I could help them out. But  after thinking about it idk what I want tbh 

What I might end up on doing is joining Research cold cut and if I get far cool if not then Ill come to that story when I come to it. 

As for Medical you guys have been the best litterlly the best but my drive to do this anymore has plummeted I don't have the time nore the will to continue the way I have so this is good bye. 

Spixe: one of my all time favorite High command his kindness was the reason I stick with this for as long as I did. I always felt like I could go to you when I needed help even when I was an Enlisted you were the guy who trained me for Truama engineer. 

Ezekiel: I hope one day you get to the level of that of Spixe 

Wassabi: kind determined and willing to succeed I know you will get AHOMs soon. 

Incinerate: haven't known you all that long but from what I have seen you are easily one of the best. 

Avalon: if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be in Medical command you pushed me to stick with it I'll see you in Research soon. 

Grub: best fucking FTO in SCP guy dose god work 

Deputy heads of Field work: both cream and vintage thank you for being by my side in field work one of you will be my successor to the Sub branch

If I forgot ppl I'm really sorry my memory is shit. 

See ya medical and thank you. I may be back in the future! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Medical just lost a legend today.

We shall meet again in Research!

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

Sucks to hear man, but I hope you will do well in Research and thanks for all you have done for Medical!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Keep up the good D5 work! 👍 

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

14 hours ago, Wassabi said:

Medical just lost a legend today.

We shall meet again in Research!

fr come to Research 😉

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png