Neutral Class Addons Suggestion - Denied

David

What do you want to see? - I would like to see this addon added to the server.

Why should we add it? - These are two add-ons that could add more to the neutral side of the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - Players can experience being a sanitation worker or city worker. Players interested in a more relaxing aspect of RP can enjoy the new jobs that SMT would introduce with this addon. The garbage man job could also be released as a new job in the store, so players can donate to enjoy the job and help support the server.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/fresh-garbage-system-a-unique-and-fun-way-to-make-money-on-your-server

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/darkrp-city-worker

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

-Support We did this before or something similar and it was used for a few days than just not used by anyone for weeks before getting removed. Honestly would say that the reason is people more wanta just rob stuff than just RP as a city employee for trash/construction.Ā 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD MajorĀ 

Current Positions: SRT MemberĀ spacer.png

Ā 

-1 How often are the neutral classes even used as is. The idea of having jobs that have to be paid for solo and not apart of the donator ranks is already bad for judge, tow driver, etc. Much less more of them to just sit there.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior CommandĀ | S.W.A.TĀ | PD CommandĀ | State Command | C.E.R.T Command |Ā FBIĀ |Ā SRTĀ |Ā E.M.S Command

Former:Ā Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+/-Support

+ Support - These would bring potential new Jobs to the server for people to use and could bring more Roleplay aspects to the server

Ā 

- Support - Hate to be a bearer of bad news but i Highly doubt these 2 New Job Content Addons will be accepted and added to the server as much i would like and love to have them in the server etc

Ā 

Not to mention I Originally created post on the forums for the 2nd link you suggested of the "City Worker" addon content and sadly it got denied

Here's link to the "City Worker" Addon Job Suggestion I Originally made:Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

DF Commander | CERT CO CommanderĀ |Ā Gaming LightĀ Legend |Ā Mr Top Donator

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, Ecott said:

+/-Support

+ Support - These would bring potential new Jobs to the server for people to use and could bring more Roleplay aspects to the server

Ā 

- Support - Hate to be a bearer of bad news but i Highly doubt these 2 New Job Content Addons will be accepted and added to the server as much i would like and love to have them in the server etc

Ā 

Not to mention I Originally created post on the forums for the 2nd link you suggested of the "City Worker" addon content and sadly it got denied

Here's link to the "City Worker" Addon Job Suggestion I Originally made:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.