1. 1. Should Skarlet be an officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name? Skarlet/Ember

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:526581247

What is your current rank? SFC NT13

How long have you been in Nova? since 09/01/23 so 12 days

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words]
I will stride in my job and make sure enlisted and my NCO'S , fellow officers , command or HC are looked after and assisted in anyway possible at that time either being a reading of an SOP rules ect. . . to helping with roster or even promotions. I will make sure that Nova is projected in a highly positive image and that we do our job without  any comment and we act as one in a tightly knit team that together would be able to over come any threat. I want to make sure that our SOP well communicated to enlisted and NCO's alike to make sure all of Nova are competent in any situation 

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+]
I want to become an officer to help Nova gain a better stance as a battalion that will be able to shine and do their job to the best of their abilities,  I want to assist the battalion in getting more active and gathering as many members worthy of being in the battalion as we can, to make sure Nova will be the most prominent Special Forces on the ISD that can do there job the best of most I will help enlisted get interested into the battalion, so they will stay and be prominent in the battalion i will also make sure that Sims are hosted often to improve teamwork and Moral. I will also make sure that try outs are hosted often but still enough to have a fresh batch of new troops to train at all times allowing NCO's to work mop re fluidly with the battalion along with Officers 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 
Yes i was an ex SF Officer but in a couple other servers that sadly are gone i have been an officer and i know it requires leadership skill's and i will not let those expectations go to waste 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+]
To allow all members of the battalion to be competent in all situations, to make sure they know what to do when things go south and if they don't, teach them what to do. Give promotions to those are showing their best side in duty or their specifications. To make sure everyone gets along with out disobeying rules and make sure that rules are enforced and are applied to make sure no rules are broken. Make sure all skills are trained often example's hacking, guarding, interrogations, correct procedures while protecting and not protecting a Vip, ECT . help improve team work and work fluidly across the ISD and operations so that all troops work together and more efficiently 

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+]

Standing clear as a role-model to all Nova as already being a BHS member i am already looked at by enlisted and most troops so i will not act in the wrong i will always act in the right therefor all troops will follow in my footsteps 

im always attempting make everyone look at the positive side of actions and in combat  so troops will always try their best

I  always attempting to make situations less stressful for people so they do not feel stressed in any situation so they can preform to their best abilities

Knowing when people are exceling in their duty and helping them do better or giving them a boost in responsibilities and figure by moving them up in a rank allowing the battalion yo have a greater amount of skills 

I am dedicated to the improvement of the battalion and the stance of the battalion as a hole 

I am willing to work with anyone and i will to the best of my abilities 

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?
I fully understand and i will not disappoint anyone 

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

On 1/21/2023 at 2:44 PM, BoomBox said:

+ support

she's been active and hasnt done anything wrong at all

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 1/21/2023 at 2:44 PM, BoomBox said:

+ support

she's been active and hasnt done anything wrong at all

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM