7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Viggo

What is your steam name?: Viggo

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0: 0:581785066

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): DinGranneViggo#5950

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, not in garry's mod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I do not remember that.

What date did you make your forums account? March 19, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I have to one for RDMx1, Broke NLRx2 and one for RDMx2 Killing Class-D As Class-D.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User, But i am planning to buy a rank in the future when i have money for it.

Are you a staff member in another community? No i am not.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes i have read and understood it.

Timezone: UTC+1 Sweden

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that i deserve this rank because i have been staff on other games then garry's mod. I am not saying it's the same but staffing is staffing. So i have met and helped many servers as a staff member (on other games), and i like to help servers and make it a better community for all players that are playing on GamingLight. I've decided to make a new staff application because i watned to help the community and get rid of all the players that does not belong on the server. Ex. Players that are toxoic, Cheaters, Hackers, etc. I think it is very important that people have a great time playing on the server so they can maybe invite their friends, and then they tell other people to begin playing on the community. If that happens there is going to be a more players playing on GamingLight. And it is always good with more players. I've seen alot Class d's when i am on Class-D they are always one Class-D That RDM's everyone and it is not very fun so that's also why i decided to make a staff application again. I just want to help the community.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

As a Trial moderator i would look what the person got reported for. After that i would tell the person to stop cursing at me if they do not do that and interupts me all the time with more curse words i would get a higher up staff member (Because Trial Moderators aren't allowed to ban), and tell the higher up staff what happened, and what they got reported for. I would then tell the higher up that the person should be getting an extended punishment because the player cursed at me the whole time. I would also while talking to the higher up staff if the guy interupts with more curse words i would gag the person so me and the higher up staff could talk about what to do.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

That depends on what rank i am in staff. If i am a trial moderator i would tell them to stop and if they do not listen i would gag them. If i am higher then Trial moderator i would handle the situations a bit differently. I would still gag them but they would maybe get a extended punishment. That depends on what they did and what they said.

I am turning thirteen in 6 days.

20230120171122_1.thumb.jpg.0509900d89cb205d245222120887ff0a.jpg

Edited by Viggo

- Wrong steam ID

- No proof of warns

- Next to no activity on the forums

- You have not specified when you made the account on the forums

- No poll

I am sorry but for the reason above I am giving a -support this is nothing against you just what I am seeing on the application itself

*EDIT*

Changing my vote to Neutral

Edited by Lovelock

3 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

- Wrong steam ID

- No proof of warns

- No poll

I am sorry but for the reason above I am giving a -support this is nothing against you just what I am seeing on the application itself

very mingy,
has said very many Homophobic words

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 1/20/2023 at 6:22 PM, Destroyer2 said:

💀

UPDATE, he just got banned today for LTAP and got warned today for Body Blocking / LTAP

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Mans just got banned mega -support 

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

On 1/20/2023 at 6:03 PM, Lovelock said:

- Wrong steam ID

- No proof of warns

- No poll

*EDIT*

Changing my vote to Neutral

On 1/20/2023 at 11:03 AM, Lovelock said:

- Wrong steam ID

- No proof of warns

- No poll