1 member has voted

1. 1. Would I be a good staff member?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Sudden

What is your steam name?: Sudden

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:551634078

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have experience in staffing on Gaminglight(PoliceRP and ImperialRP) as a Moderator of the Staff Team. I've also been an administrator on (Icefuse DarkRP) then I resigned.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 20, 2021

What date did you make your forums account? April 13, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? PoliceRP - 10 (2021) | ImperialRP - 2 (2022)

Have you donated? Yes, $500+

What rank are you applying for? Staff Position(TMod)

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: Central Standard Time)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I feel I should deserve this staff position due to my loyalty to the server, my experience and my activity I can commit to the server. I've also have had two instances where I have been staff on populated servers, the first being a DarkRP server named 'Icefuse DarkRP', where I was a staff for a while and managed to work my way up to a 'Admin' Position. My second experience was as a Moderator on an ImperialRP and PoliceRP server 'Gaminglight ImperialRP/PoliceRP'. With these experiences, I have learnt what it takes to be a staff member on a busy server and have gained valuable experience. This will help me with ULX commands and other admin access when they are required. Another reason on why I think I deserve this staff position is because my activity on Gaminglight Servers is immaculate if I would say. I hop on day/night anytime of the day and is available at any time of period. My busy days are (Monday-Friday) due to school, sometimes(Saturday and Sunday) if I am spending time with family or friends. I will also like to get to know a bunch of new players individually and see who I am dealing with. I should be accepted/deserve this staff position since I am dedicated to the Gaminglight Community and the people who have fun on it and have faith in me that I can do it(anything).  When it comes to sits, I am a cool and appealing player. I am a person who can aid the staff team even more by assisting staff on tickets or with whatever staffing concerns arise. If anyone has any queries, I can answer them. I also enjoy devoting time and effort to Gaminglight Members at all times in order to achieve the finest potential outcome. That's why I think I would deserve this position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would bring that individual who is MRDMing to the sit, and if he is fleeing off the ISD, I would freeze him. If he starts cursing at me, I will give him one and only one warning to stop using profanity; if he continues to do so, I will have to mute/gag him. Following that, I will contact an Admin+ or someone who can punish him appropriately for this scenario in order to get him off this server.

Edited by Sudden

+support

-experienced

-has been in the community for a while

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

19 hours ago, clarence said:

+support

-experienced

-has been in the community for a while

also an amazing app +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+Support

- Has been in the community for a while.
- Has a lot of previous experience in staffing.
- Amazing app.
____
Good luck sudden!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Iceyy said:

+Support

- Has been in the community for a while.
- Has a lot of previous experience in staffing.
- Amazing app.
____
Good luck sudden!

+ Support
Very active and really good at communicating with others 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V