ACEE'S Executive Event Team Application

ACEE

Name: ACEE
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512465556
Current Rank: SET
Current Warnings on your account. (Provide an image):
image.thumb.png.e7c55c566f0dbf19e3bfa4a4946b64d0.png
Why do you think you should receive this role? (Minimum 150 Words): 

I think I should receive this role because I have loved ET the second, I joined and while not many on site events. I always make sure to make everyone happy and also assist in any event if they need help and will give members perms to use things that they usually can't. or even give perms for dblock riots or mass-breach as long as I am supervising them. it not only helps to motivate them but also makes them want to strive to be better and to reach a higher goal. And if I am given this role, I will be able to achieve my goal of helping out the community and making it grow via being there as an executive Event Team. Not only that I can also help guide the lower ranks better and teach them better if I'm an Executive ET. I have spent a long time on the server. And with that time came experience which is the ideal of never pursue something to the point of going crazy or having to make an event exactly how I planned. And with that ideal/ thinking I feel that I could better improve the overall Event Team by teaching that not everything is a must. And that you have to learn to plan many times or plan for even a small error. That way you have thought to the point that the event will be perfect. So, I wish to help improve ET as a whole instead of just a few. That is why I feel like I should be given the chance of this role to make my ideas come to light.

What makes you different from your peers? (Minimum 50 Words): I actively pursue the highest quality of events and will always look ahead on any event I plan or help in and make suggestions like having backup plans if main one fails. I say that trying to force an outcome will instead ruin the fun when people expect randomness with a fair plan. If I die in a multipart event, I will instead make a different route, then what I wanted like. instead of getting into the water supply I died and am now a rotting corpse but due to the hatred I carried even to death. My toxins that surround will spread out and kill all who touch it so far as turning them. And I also enjoy being a help to others and showing them ways to improve even farther. 

How active can you be on a weekly basis?: I try to be active to the max and am on at least every day. And will be on about every day long as it allows to assist and watch over ETT

Are you experienced with mega events?: Yes, I am very well known in assisting in mega events and also like to go over there plans and see if they need to add anything like what is the first plan and what are your backups like if killed are you going to do this or this. I also help out in Megas that way the one hosting can participate and I will watch on sidelines to make sure nothing goes wrong I.E guys buying guns from Armory going into spawns or even killing non-needed targets. With all the events I host I usually make time prep them and think what I should do for the event.

How many events have you hosted since joining?:

14 active/passive 

and about 18 PTS/MT I forgot to log some due to how many I was doing but I had fun with every last one of them.

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

+Support

Extremely Active

Amazing App

Has made some amazing events in the past and is generally really experienced.

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

6 hours ago, Silence_ said:

+Support

Extremely Active

Amazing App

+support, 
Good Event Team dude

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Extremely Active

Amazing App

Has made and planned some really good events in the past

From what i have seen myself is that he is one of are best SETs right now, Would love to see him as a ET Executive

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

12 hours ago, MysteryGamer said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Extremely Active

Amazing App

From what i have seen myself is that he is one of are best SETs right now, Would love to see him as a ET Executive

Big + support

- Always avaible to assist in events

- Is my personal ET assistant (slave hehe)

• Like 1

Username: Stryker

18 hours ago, MysteryGamer said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Extremely Active

Amazing App

Application Pending

Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!

At this time, the Event Leadership Team has decided to place this application on "Pending". During this time responses will still be allowed on this application.

The Event Leadership Team will be watching this applicant closely.

- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 1/10/2023 at 11:22 PM, MysteryGamer said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Extremely Active

Amazing App

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/10/2023 at 8:22 PM, MysteryGamer said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Extremely Active

Amazing App

+SUPPORT

-Very active ET member.

-Trusted with power.

-Would make a great EET.

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+SUPPORT
W ET member

hosts many PTs

very fun events when hosted

doesnt abuse power

follows guidelines

honestly this guy is so based

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

Trizium out here +supporting twice lol

• Laughing 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

On 1/10/2023 at 2:50 AM, Silence_ said:

+Support

Extremely Active

Amazing App

Yea definitely. +Support 

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Assistant Event Team Lead or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic