1. 1. Y/N?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Silence

What is your steam name?: Silence

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:155449379

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Silence#9761

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I do, I used to be a event master on an Imperial RP server where I was senior event team, I am also an ETT on this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

May 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

May 1, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

20221205212425_1.jpg.c60451be3bdabdbc9a5d0b5572220ae0.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard TIme

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe that I deserve the rank of trial moderator because I am trusted within this community already as a command member and an ET I also believe I am deserving of trial moderator because I can handle situations seriously when needed, I would also like to become a trial moderator because it would allow me to take sits that a cannot currently take. I think I would help the community as a Tmod because I am in an opposite time zone making it so I can take sits at night when there is a lot less staff generally on. Another reason I think I would make a good Tmod is that I am rather experienced with ULX after spending a while learning it as ET. If I pass the trial phase I can also take all sits which would be beneficial for late hours when fewer staff members are on allowing all sits to still be taken. Although I am in a different time zone I am still very active and I am always open to help out I feel like I would be a good addition to the SCP:RP staff team.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

So if I see someone MRDMing I would first get on the admin job and do the !onduty command or press my ULX binds, after I'm godded and cloaked I would teleport him tot he staff room and start a sit I would then check logs and give him a formal warning and then I would hand it off to and admin+ for any further punishment like a ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

The first thing I would do is try to get them to all stop speaking then I would ask them to talk one at a time until I get the full story if they didn't want to talk one at a time or they were arguing when other people were talking I would put four of them away in the corner of the room and talk to one at a time then once I get the full story I would issue the punishment whether it be a formal, verbal or something further.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+Support

- Active SCP-RP member

-Trusted within the community

-Would be a great mod

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

On 1/9/2023 at 3:04 AM, Wassabi said:

+Support

- Active SCP-RP member

-Trusted within the community

-Would be a great mod

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

Screenshot_13.png