Pablo's Report - on GOC S-3 PFC Jinkiedong

PabloProo123

Your in game name: RAM Pablo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

The player's in game name: GOC S-3 PFC Jinkiedong

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:419516911

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 15:10 on 2023-01-06

What did the player do: he tried to cuff me for no reason, then he asked an D5 to cuff me, then he used his PHYCSICS gun off duty.

Evidence (required): 

1: when he tried/cuffed me: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PqYjGV51EDJ4x/d1337b3lFdOJ?invite=cr-MSxLSHMsMTM0OTkzMTM0LA

2: Proof of him using the Phycsics gun Off duty and picking me up: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PqZYkRw1t3jK6/d13372UDAdnr?invite=cr-MSxiZ2csMTM0OTkzMTM0LA

What do you believe should happen to the player: An warn and an Demotion in the Staff Team for unfitting Behavior. 

Any extra information:

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+Support
Cuffing for no reason + Testing on a MTF Job.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

If you're going to test something you should make sure you have consent and since testing is an OOC interaction, you shouldn't be trying to impose RP elements such as FearRP.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT