Septhis RRH Application

Septhis

In Game Name: Septhis

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:526500316

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Septhis#4667

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E-11 MRK JFTO CPL Septhis , MTF D5 PVT Septhis D3AD , MTF Nu7 RCT Septhis , JM Septhis , RES Medic

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):No

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 4 (0 on SCP-RP)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I want to join RRH because I am interested in doing the funny but with all seriousness I've been interested in joining RRH for a long time and they have always caught my interest not just with GL server but with a handful of different servers I love just working closely with site and feel like it would look good for me to be an RRH and show I can be trusted at a higher position. I also really like MTF and want to play a big role in MTF by doing good at my duties and want to make MTF a good reputation because  a lot of people just call us minges.  I also just am good at communication and following orders/directions from people if something needs to be done or if I need to get my act straight I will I know when its time to take things seriously and times where people can mess around and I feel like a lot of people in MTF don't follow that and I feel like if I create that path for them more people will know when to be serious and when not to be as well.<3

Why should we accept you: I am very Loyal to Gaming Light servers and will be on everyday and help others when there is a lower player count of MTF Its also just been my dream role and want to show that I am worthy of playing it. I really enjoy the MTF battalion as a whole and want to lead the battalion to success and have tried every branch in it and want to know what its like to be RRH and show that I can be RRH responsibly. I will also be very committed to being RRH/MTF in general I will also just follow the guidelines when necessary/orders given from 05 and want to show 05 that I can do what is needed no matter what and that I can protect them well with very minimal effort and want to make sure there safe from CI,D Class, and SCP's.

image.png.5aa9e0d053a6b89ef55fa3fdf6557265.png

Edited by Septhis

Low ranks, but shows great dedication. Application is well written and thought out. +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 1/4/2023 at 8:44 AM, Roulette said:

-support

Currently unfit for RRH.
Immature to an extent from my interactions with you.
If your behavior improves over your time in E11 then you will probably be fit for SF, but you do not seem like someone I can work with.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: D5=SM

CURRENT RANKS POLICERP: PD=LCPL

RETIRED: GENSEC=SM D5=CPL CI=PVT Reasearch=RAS E-11=1LT 

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic