NCO Application Question  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I join the NCO team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game name: ZX5

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:743002098

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 hours, I was promoted today by SCO1 at approximately 1645 hours (4:45 pm EST).

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

• IRL experiences: I can explain upon request from DT Commander or DT VCMDRs. (I keep my IRL life private).
  • High Command: General Shepard (Undead Servers ImperialRP: 2021-2022)
  • High Command: JVS Dark Council member (Reborn Servers JVS: 2018)
  • High Command: JVS Emperor's Wrath (Reborn Servers JVS: 2019)
  • Command: Republic Commandos Officer (Andromeda Networks CWRP: 2017)
  • Senior NCO: Republic Commando 1SGT (Prominent Gaming CWRP: 2016)
  • Staff Experiences: I have experience as staff on a couple servers.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I want to become a DT NCO so I can advance in my Death Trooper career and be a role-model for enlisted DTs. I will utilize my knowledge of the battalion and guide enlisted Death Troopers during operations and regular DT procedures. I will meet the requirements to start doing tryouts and ensure the growth of the battalion with CAPABLE DT candidates. I will ensure that not only myself, but all enlisted DTs are up to the standards set for the battalion. I will have good communication skills between DT Officers and myself to effectively manage enlisted DTs. I have learned to love this battalion and I want to do everything in my power to keep it on the right track and do my part as an NCO to ensure that the battalion succeeds.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

What makes me stand out - What makes me stand out from other NCO candidates is my leadership experiences and my ability to adapt to an ever-changing battalion. DT is a special forces battalion, thus there will always be changes made for the improvement of the battalion. I will ensure that myself and the enlisted under me will recognize these changes and understand them. I will provide the battalion with effective communication skills, I will work hand-in-hand with superior DT officers to ensure the effective management of enlisted personnel and always provide clear, concise, and effective mentorship to those below me.

Death Trooper Recruitment - Selections are a very important process for the DT battalion as it is our way of evaluating candidates and deciding who is special forces capable or not. As an NCO I will make sure that every candidate is thoroughly tested and examined. Selections will be performed by myself whenever I am on, AT LEAST two times throughout my session for the day. Enlisted DTs will also be encouraged to participate in the tryout so they can learn how the process works from an instructor's aspect. Roleplay will be in-depth and serious throughout the selection process, always.

Special Operations Battalion Training (SOBT) - Training, especially in a special forces battalion is mandatory for success. Special Operations Battalion Training or SOBT for short will be training sessions that I will try and host once every session that I am online. SOBTs will be thorough trainings to provide enlisted DTs to make the transfer from average, to special forces ready. Below is a list off the top of my head of the types of SOBTS that I will host.

• Muzzle Discipline - A squad of Death Troopers will clear buildings while being examined/graded by instructor ZX5. Throughout the evolution, Death Troopers MUST show satisfactory performance in... clearing rooms while in formation, preventing crossfire, combat trigger discipline, calling contacts/friendlies, battle comms, and more.
  • VIP Extraction - A squad of Death Troopers will be extracting the VIP from a hostile environment. After retrieving the hostage, they will have to move to an LZ but on the way there will be unidentified hitmen stalking and attempting to assassinate the VIP. Instructor ZX5 will be evaluating the DT for satisfactory performance in... Strategy, combat trigger discipline, battle comms, VIP security, and more.
  • Lone Survivor - One DT will perform this at a time. The entire DT squad has been wiped out with the exception of a single DT and the VIP. Against all odds the single DT will reclaim a contested area of hostiles and secure the VIP for extraction. Instructor ZX5 will be evaluating the DT for satisfactory performance in... strategy, combat skill, communication ability, VIP security, and more.
  • Scrambled - A squad of Death Troopers were split up due to a very large hostile reaction force, the Death Troopers will have to defeat all enemies, whilst attempting to re-group and secure the VIP that has been lost. Instructor ZX5 will be evaluating the DT for satisfactory performance in... Combat skill, communication ability, strategy, combat trigger discipline, VIP security, and more.

Conclusion - Thank you for the opportunity to apply for DT NCO. No matter the outcome of this application, I will always strive for perfection.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? Understood.

Edited by Hunter380
Added more depth to the application.

Command: Imperial Navy | ISD-Consilio | Assigned since 1/10/2024

Star Wars Art GIF by Luigi Salas - Motion Designer

Holy...

Fat +support

It's clear you've put TONS of effort into this application and it shows! I've seen you being very active within DT and trying to interact with as many people as possible and just making the best of the time you can on the job, partaking in SIMs, Missions, all the above, and I believe you have 110% earned being a NCO within DT! Best of luck mate and good luck with the future journeys of DT!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Elite Janitorial Brigade Lead | EX Imperial RP Gamemaster

16 minutes ago, TehcMan sups.gg said:

Holy...

Fat +support

It's clear you've put TONS of effort into this application and it shows! I've seen you being very active within DT and trying to interact with as many people as possible and just making the best of the time you can on the job, partaking in SIMs, Missions, all the above, and I believe you have 110% earned being a NCO within DT! Best of luck mate and good luck with the future journeys of DT!

• Gaminglight Love 1

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

35 minutes ago, TehcMan sups.gg said:

Holy...

Fat +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

Holy...

Fat +support

It's clear you've put TONS of effort into this application, and it shows! I've seen you being very active within DT and trying to interact with as many people as possible and just making the best of the time you can on the job, partaking in SIMs, Missions, all the above, and I believe you have 110% earned being an NCO within DT! Best of luck mate and good luck with the future journeys of DT! As a current Existing NCO in DT / IQ Officer The application Is great I Wish you the Best of luck Trooper.

Edited by Brine_2002
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

10 hours ago, TehcMan sups.gg said:

Holy...

Fat +support

This is by far one of the best applications I've ever seen on Gaminglight

++++Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

12 hours ago, TehcMan sups.gg said:

Holy...

Fat +support

• Gaminglight Love 1