Recs's State Resignation (48 Hours)

Recs

Title: (Name) - State Lieutenant Colonel Recs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78560640
Reason for Resignation: I Knew this May have been a Problem When I Came Back from my NCO Course but here we go.

I did Enjoy the Server Before I Left the 1st Time and Here is the 2nd Unfortunately, I got Notified of 2 Things;
1) The Amount of Trainings for the Canadian Army are Increasing to Help get us out of Our Covid Backlog. In this that Means that Alongside the Weekend Basic Training, I have already been Working on When I Rejoined, there Will be Fulltime Ones Being Ran throughout the Week. 

2) With that Being Said I won't have the Motivation to Keep Going with both that and Maintain the Level of Activity Needed for a Good High Command Member. I am Sorry this is Sudden but I do not Think you will have a Problem Finding the Next LtCol.

Dry - Your Doing Great as Colonel, I am Just Sorry I can not Help you anymore like I Promised you. I Remember when you First Joined State Police, how my Boy Grow so Fast

Ganta | Andrew | Kevin - don't you Forget to Keep Helping out Dry I have Watched 2 of you Work your Way and I believe that will Set you Up for Success

Sorry this is Sudden didn't Really have much time to prep this.

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

You were a great mentor to me and a friend. You will be missed within state. I hope you have a good time back in Reserves. 

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

RIP O7 2 LEGENDS IN ONE DAY!

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

We will have some military talk another time stay safe and remember PT at 0350(I’m jk idk when you guys have pt)

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CDT|

Previous: Police rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|