LordDclass's 3rd app for RRH

Owenfawdry

In Game Name: LordDclass and Lord in D5

tiberius (warden)

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:580941868

Discord ID (Ex. Pinball#5433): owenfawdry34#7604 

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC SM (WD-X Velites (NCO), Exspria), D-5 CPL, EXPR

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Foxtrot 27

How many Warnings do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): https://gyazo.com/947c48d00d131157da83fce86ab48ab7

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to protect the 05 council, Site admin, Non-combatant high command. because they are the most important foundation members, also i love run & gun play style so jumping in front of a 05 council member and killing the attacker will be like instinct. I also wish to advance my experience and knowledge within the foundation. I also want to have experience guarding the High command and Site admin, also I want to meet new people that i wouldn’t normally get to talk to and socialize with. Also, I think Red right hand looks cool when I see one. The reason i want to be a Red right hand because like to see the cool RP they do,

Why should we accept you:

Why should Accept me into Red Right Hand well i barely use cover i’m usually the run and gun type player, risking my life for the foundation is what i plan on doing and is what I’m do i would do anything to protect an 05 council member Site admin member or any that is important to the foundation operations, i think i can prevent dangers by keeping a close eye on the most dangerous SCP and react fast when they are trying to self breach also I have loads of experience on the server but I wish to gain more in Red Right Hand, also I’m on the server 6-9 hours a day and basically on all day on the weekends. I’m dedicated to every branch and sub-branch I’m in and out in effort to everything I do. I also like doing RP-like interrogations. Wardens guard the Head of Security. This is more experience when I guard 05 and other site admins, I work great in a squad and individually. Individually I can take out Chaos Insurgency with no help at all and as a team I can do enough damage so they can be killed. I also have great trigger discipline and I lead enlisted, senior enlisted. Mentoring Junior Non-commissioned officers, I am also very flexible. I can fit in any position you put me in, also I'm very calm in stressful situations and can keep a cool head. I’m also very mature and trusted enough to have been selected for CMD selected job. I think all these qualities and skills make me a good fit Red right head. Also wardens have to deal with most SCP and I have most of the recontainment procedures memorized.

Also let me know on ways i can make it better in the comments

Edited by Owenfawdry
Change wording, added more

+Support

Owen is amazing in combat, genuinely great guy, definitely RRH guardian material. 
I know some people may say about his ranks, but this guy is one that should bypass any of those people who think that way, he is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to PvP and combat.

Good Luck!

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

16 hours ago, Matt_t said:

+Support

Owen is amazing in combat, genuinely great guy, definitely RRH guardian material. 
I know some people may say about his ranks, but this guy is one that should bypass any of those people who think that way, he is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to PvP and combat.

Good Luck!

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

On 1/3/2023 at 7:34 PM, Matt_t said:

+Support

Good Luck!

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: D5=SM

CURRENT RANKS POLICERP: PD=LCPL

RETIRED: GENSEC=SM D5=CPL CI=PVT Reasearch=RAS E-11=1LT 

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic