4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Septhis

What is your steam name?:Septhis

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:526500316

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Septhis#4667

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have moderated for small FiveM servers back in 2019 and most reccent moderation being on IFN Clone Wars RP was trial mod but had to give up position due to schedule complications 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March-April 2022

What date did you make your forums account?March 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? Not currently

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: West Coast

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been a loyal member of the Gaming Light community for a while now and I want to just generally make the community a better and safer place for everyone. I like to talk with the community and like to interact with them as much as much as I can by staying in populated areas. I also wanna be able to show that I am responsible enough to everyone in the community and that I am capable of having high authority/ having more power.  I want to show that I also love this server and all gaming light servers and also just think its a cool server overall admins are good people are good higher authority is good and everything and wanna try to be a cherry on top. I also just wanna make staffing easier for people because I know from personal experience how overwhelming and exhausting the game can be by just doing ticket after ticket and feeling like your the only staff online 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Gimp /mute X player and check logs to see if they did mass RDM and call a higher rank deal with a warn/Ban the X person 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Gag zed players have another staff member help me with the situation and have a higher member come ban/warn player on whatever the ticket was made for

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Just reason with them and ask them why there wasting staffs time and just have higher authority do whatever punishment they find appropriate 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Calmly asses the situation to the zed person and re read the rules and find the mistakes he made and let him off with a slight warning

+ Suppor

-Knows the rules

-Has Previous staff experience

-has no bitches which means hes on all day

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

On 12/30/2022 at 2:52 PM, Slidezz said:

+support

-good man

-knows the rules

-past experience

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 12/31/2022 at 4:13 AM, The silent man said:

+ Support

+Has experience of staffing

+ Decent Application

+SUPPORT  

but good luck

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 1/2/2023 at 9:19 AM, GHOST23 said:

+ support 

-good guy

-good app

-knows the rules

-stays out of trouble 

-sounds like a twitch streamer fr

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 12/30/2022 at 2:52 PM, Slidezz said:

+support

-good man

-knows the rules

-past experience

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

Screenshot_13.png