Reeses SCP 662 Implementation Suggestion - Denied

Reeses

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 662-1/662/Mr. Deeds

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=906408930&searchtext=alfred

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: N/A just add the USP and add like a sort of 8286 knife were it one shots.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 450 hp 100 armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think this SCP should be added because it could be a very fun RP experience for all. Think of it kind of like brainwashing I think it is very similar to SCP 082 kind of but I have never seen this SCP added and I think the bell and the SCP would be very cool and very fun to have on the server

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 662 aka "The Butler's Hand Bell" is a very old handbell which has its ringer removed. You may think it is just a normal hand bell but when it rings nothing happens no sound is heard but a butler appears. This is SCP 662-1  He will do anything the Bell holder tells them to do even so far to kill a person or breach SCPS. Anyone who flags on will get a notification when the bell is rung teleporting to them to give them anything they desire. "except like really op stuff" The butler can only be called every 45 minutes for a task and can roam the facility as he pleases until a new Sire is appointed.

7. Extra information: I think the SCP should be Level 65+  its wiki link: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-662

P.S: Tell me any suggestions you have criticism is suggested.

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Sounds like a great Idea and a fun SCP

I feel like a lot of rules would need to be implemented with this SCP though, because it has a lot of power in lore, and a player shouldn't be able to get a micro from it. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 months later...