SCP Bug Report Section- Denied

Avalon Levi

I don't know why they moved SCP-RP bug report to Click Up but my suggestion is to bring it back to forums, Its dificult to send images/videos on Click Up and most of them just don't end up showing in the report, Bug Report Section on forums was Far more simple and better, However this is just my humble opinion, thoughts?

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

ClickUp is an easier platform that allows for streamlining. You can assign certain things to certain people, etc. It's just a much better platform for something like bug fixes. It's "easier" for us, but not for the people doing the big fixing. I chalk it down to it being a user issue, not a platform issue.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• 1 month later...

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues. 

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017