Gary's Quality Staff Application- Accepted

Gary Maxed

What is your in-game name?: TSO Chief Petty Officer Gary

What is your steam name?: Gary Maxed

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:83667901

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Indeed, I have quite a extensive past with staff and management positions. I have owned 2 successful Garry's Mod Server (including an Imperial RP, and DarkRP). I have moderated on more than 16 servers, administrated on more than 10 servers, managed over 7 servers, and previously mentioned - owned 2 servers that I would count as successful. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Well I had played a little about 2 years ago, but I've only recently joined completely. I started playing on 12/15/2022.

What date did you make your forums account? 12/16/2022.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderation Team

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have read.

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

As a member of the "Gaminglight" server, I have been actively playing for over a week and have developed a strong sense of dedication to the community. I am knowledgeable about the server's rules and policies, and have demonstrated the ability to handle conflicts in a mature and respectful manner. I am also willing to assist other players and have a history of helping others on the server. Additionally, I have previous experience as staff on many other servers, which has given me a solid understanding of what it takes to be a successful and effective member of the team.

Given these qualities, I believe that I am a strong candidate for the rank of Trial-Moderator. I am confident in my ability to uphold the server's rules and policies, and to provide assistance to other players as needed. I am also committed to the server and its community, and am eager to contribute to the team as a Trial-Moderator. Thank you for considering my application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If I were a staff member and encountered someone who was Mass RDMing and being confrontational during an admin sit, I would try to remain calm and not let the player's behavior escalate the situation further. I would clearly explain to the player that Mass RDMing is not allowed on the server and why their behavior is disruptive to the roleplaying experience. Depending on the severity of the offense and the player's history on the server, I may choose to issue a warning or use a punishment such as a mute, kick, or temporary ban. It is also important for me to accurately document the incident for future reference and to provide evidence if necessary, which may include taking screenshots or recording the admin sit. If the player's behavior continues to be disruptive or if I am unsure how to handle the situation, I would consult with other staff members for their input and guidance. Overall, my goal would be to approach the situation professionally and use appropriate measures to address the player's behavior, with the aim of resolving the issue and ensuring that the server remains a friendly and enjoyable place for all players.

Edited by Gary Maxed

- Gary Maxed -

- Current ImperialRP: ISB Junior Operative & Moderator -

"You can't handle the truth!"

• Gary Maxed changed the title to Gary's Quality Staff Application
2 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Knows the responsibilities of the staff
  • Has Experience 
  • Active 

Good Luck Gary!

• Thanks 1

Current: Ω OSLD HS MAJ 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

4 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Has Experience 
  • Active 

Good Luck Gary!

• Thanks 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

5 hours ago, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Has Experience 
  • Active 

Good Luck Gary!

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/23/2022 at 1:54 PM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Has Experience 
  • Active 

Good Luck Gary!

Good candidate and good luck!

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 12/23/2022 at 7:54 PM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Has Experience 
  • Active 

Good Luck Gary!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/23/2022 at 1:54 PM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Has Experience 
  • Active 

Good Luck Gary!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister