Warning appeal-Xavier

XAVIER2

Your In-game Name: Xavier

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

The admin's name in-game: Piller

What warning did you receive: combat healing

When did you receive this warning: 12/18/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was on my way to armory from Maint CP and i encountered ShinSpin on the way when we started fighting i had a big lag spike, that lasted roughly 4-5 seconds on my screen. when i stopped lagging i teleported to the right of the door, and i dint look like i took any damage or i dint realize i took damage so i pulled out my medkit and healed.

Why do you think this warn was false: like i stated before i had a big lag spike that lasted 4-5 seconds on my sceen, i dint realize i couldnt count lag time, ive done my hardest not to combat heal with my time on the server and i wouldn't intentionally do it. ive tried my hardest to change from what i used to be and avoid getting warns 

Evidence the warning is false: i dont really have anything to prove my lag spike because i dint think that i would have to clip my lag spike for a accidental combat heal, i also dint think someone would go the extra mile to get me a warn. when i get unbanned from the server i will try my hardest to make sure i wait my timer before i heal. 

If piller himself warned you then you probably did do it lmao
-support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support 
Sorry xavier but after looking at the videos u did combat healing and if he start shooting you even if he fail that means that you are engage in combat with the d class and in order to heal your self you need to hide your self remain out of the enemy sight for 7 seconds to start healing your self.

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png