Stryker's RRH Analyst Application

Stryker_

In Game Name: Stryker

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:82723908

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): NoiseStorm#0001

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research: RAM , Nu-7: SM , Medic: Medic and CI: RCT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Avalon

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 2 warns

e3d3d5b8a731d3c1487f3713e435dd20.thumb.png.9be6ced43523e2f4d7230e48ea558811.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
Been on this server for over 3 years, so met allot of people and also seen allot change, so in all these years I have always wanted to join something exclusive and special RP branch. Never really went for it as I never considered myself worthy of joining it. So now I finally spent enough time on the server and got allot of experience so I find myself worthy to join RRH. So I finally apply to experience the role-play as an RRH Analyst.   I'm also looking to join RRH to even get more experience and upgrade my RP as there are still points lacking I find and RRH could fill that up. 

Why should we accept you: 
I'm quite an active person, loyal and always try my best to entertain people to help their RP on the server. I'm also a very dedicated member to research and try my best to make it fun for everyone that joins it and try to make research look good as a command member of it. So I would see myself as a good fit for RRH to help with the branch their roleplay and make Analyst great. So with this I'm hoping to show that I could be a valuable asset for RRH Analyst branch. 

Edited by Stryker_
Changing of warn picture

Username: Stryker

• Stryker_ changed the title to Stryker's RRH Analyst Application

On 12/20/2022 at 1:23 PM, The Schoodster said:

+Support

+Hes Active

+Dedicated

+Makes a good fit

+ Support
+Great Research CMD
+Decent Test Logs/Docs
+Good Behavior overall
+Good Pick for RRH

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

- Research Command Member 
- Has decent experience 
- Recommended by Avalon
- Would be a good pick for RRH

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.45f49daeafc6c6e268812da33e9edcb1.png.3b09c2c82eafabc0539b08f161ea1fef.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvus Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic