Kazza's trial senior app

Kazza

What is your in game name? Kazza

What is your in game rank? Shadow Guard  VI

Are you in shadow guard? Yes 

How long have you been in Royal Guard? 2-3 months 

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] Well I want to become a Trial Senior Guard because I want to be able to do more trainings and sims with the battalion and Royal Guard is also my main life so I want to progress up the ranks in Royal Guard I also want to be able to help the battalion more I also enjoy this battalion a lot and I want to be able to award people that are doing well by promoting them up the ranks I also want to be able to lead the battalion when there is no one else on and I want to help anyone that has questions about the battalion I also want to make Royal Guards more fun for everyone involved and for the last thing i want to have more responsibility in Royal Guards such as editing/updating the roster I believe I am ready for this position as I know when to stop messing around and get serious I have also been taking command and helping new cadets and telling people where to stand and setting up formations and defensive lines I am also enforcing the rules more but still make sure everyone is having fun I also I have also been an officer before so I do know what I am doing when it comes to being an officer I have also been very active on Royal Guard so you will see me on a lot witch means I will be there most of the time to help out on whatever you need help in and that is why I think I am ready for this position.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

I could assist Royal Guard command a lot as I am very active and like I said I have been an officer before in Royal Guard I am also very good when it comes to making/editing documents I also feel as I am approachable and easy to talk to I am also very good at helping new people with things like the SOP and duelling I am also very serious but also easy going I am good at managing things and watching things I need to like roster and who deserves to be promoted etc I am also a good team player and I know how to work in a team and with other officers I am very good at knowing when to step in and I am fast at finding a solution to different problems that may arise during my time as an officer 

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) Yes I was a trial senior guard before I left RG where I was a trial senior for a long time but I done a lot of stuff when I was that rank such as host trainings when it was only officers that could do that and no quota to meet I would also host a lot of simulations for the royal guards 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team? 

I am fast at learning new things 

I am fast at adapting to new situations I come across 

I am very patient when it comes to people 

I am know how to remain clam and keep my cool 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes

KAZZA

Tango-12

Good application, obviously took their time to write it out.

Great member of RG, also well known.

I believe is ready and able for officer.

Also is a great guy in general.

+support

Yours truly,
Senior Guard Kyal.

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

On 12/17/2022 at 3:36 PM, Kyal said:

Good application, obviously took their time to write it out.

Great member of RG, also well known.

I believe is ready and able for officer.

Also is a great guy in general.

+support

Yours truly,
Senior Guard Kyal.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy