Ireland’s / Ghost’s 3rd RRH Engineer Application

GhostReaper_Eod

In Game Name: Ireland

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:424557834

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Sgt.Pepper#7314

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 SM, Medical Medic, Maintenance MJ 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Romeo 14, Foxtrot 26

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Really just one but was mark as 7 for RMD. The explanation behind it was this guy keep annoying me after told many times to stop and did not so I started to kill him. and then after awhile of doing this he reported me so that is why I have the warns.

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Because as a Veteran of Imperial RP I Loved SF. My favorite regiment was the Death Trooper which are really similar to RRH. I have been an Officer many times in Imperial RP being SF(Star Fighters), Naval, and Was in inferno Squad and Death troopers (Imperial RP Specials Forces). I also have a lot of combat experience and as EX Special Forces I know how they work and know how to follow the Rules. I'm also in AFJROTC with is a Leadership course at which I'm very good at and have been complement many times on it. I was even on a elite group in Imperial RP called Fleet Brigade which at the times was a highly respected CC/SF that was loved by everyone. and a thing about this group was it had the hardest tryout in the whole server by 5x. which made me the battle harden combat expert I am today and I can thank a man Named Zefer for that. And why I am choosing engineer is because when I was a BIO for CI it was my favorite thing to do and love the RP that came out of it and have a lot of experience when it comes to engineering stuff. Lastly when I was on Imperial I got Senior Moderator quick because how good and effective I was at my job. Because I always looked at the fine details and would never give up. And now since my last Application I have grow in more Leadership and Combat skills and with a lot of map awareness and have been learning choke points and common Getaway routes for well placed traps. 

Why should we accept you: I'm a great person to get along with and very fun to be around. Like I said I have a lot of combat experience and I have great awareness why I was really good at being Imperial Specials Forces. Now I know when you look at my rank it most likely going to be the biggest thing that will make you think twice about this application, But if you look past that you will find how great of a person I am and how great it is to be around me. Also with my time on the server I have picked up skills that I was not that good at but know am Very good at like reading a room, holding my tongue, and knowing when enough is enough. so with all of that thank you very much for this opportunity and I hope you look at my application with high hopes. 

B964958B-3BDF-41CB-B8C4-52D3A73CDDE6.jpeg

Edited by GhostReaper_Eod

+support

-He is good at his job and has a good rank

-Experienced with other servers

-Has very mingy tendencies during Delta-5 activities such as PT's (Also has habit of cuff abusing)

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.5f3b40ccd181fd2398adf154fcd0df2e.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic