MJTHEOG is a racist and so are all admins that defended him in the last post.- Denied

Shooter1

Your In-Game Name: Shooter1

Your SteamID: 

Staff member's In-Game Name: MJTHEOG

What did they do? racist bastard

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Warning, possible removal of administartion too for disgusting actions, shame on all the admins that are fake asf behind MJtheOG's back and are also racist for defending a racist. Hi Carjaxx, couldn't help but notice you had to get involved even though you're in a clan that supports pedos lol, Galaxy also is aware of this too but still hangs around with a sex offender lol we have proof

Edited by Shooter1
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Skull 1

• Shooter1 changed the title to MJTHEOG is a racist and so are all admins that defended him in the last post.

- Support

A wise man once said, about a few hours ago, “that report is going no where because i did nothing wrong”

I didn’t know changing your voice was racist especially when someone keeps repeating “ ilL sEe yOu oN tHe FoRuMs!!!”

Grow up this is a very pitty report.

Also @Shooter1 try and keep your response with the subject of the post.

@MJTHEOG

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Just now, 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 said:

- Support

A wise man once said, about a few hours ago, “that report is going no where because i did nothing wrong”

I didn’t know changing your voice was racist especially when someone keeps repeating “ ilL sEe yOu oN tHe FoRuMs!!!”

Grow up this is a very pitty report.

Also @Shooter1 try and keep your response with the subject of the post.

@MJTHEOG

You only say that because he's your friend. You're just as bad as him and you be talking mad weird stuff behind his back too haha, strange guy you are spacer.png

• Laughing 1