Shock ERUT SFC Hiroshima SK666 Officer Application

Nagasaki

What is your in-game name? Shock ERUT SFC Hiroshima SK666

What is your current rank? SFC

How long have you been in Shock? 2 weeks

How much time do you have on the server? 3 weeks play time

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? There are a couple reasons why I deserve the position of officer. The first reason is I have an insurmountable amount of experience holding RP leadership positions on Garry's mod server. Currently, I have a total of 8,535 hours on Gmod and about 70-80% of that time is playing on serious RP servers. I have the knowledge of conducting myself as an officer, have the correct applications of leadership, able to display professionalism, and a lot more traits that officers are required to possess. The second reason I deserve the postion of officer in the Shock Battalion is I can organize the enlisted and NCO. Throughout my time as an NCO, I have noticed all of the Shock are chaotic and have no sense of order when performing Defcon 5 responsibilities and duties. Shock Enlisted just go wherever they want as they have no sense of guidance when performing their duties and Shock NCOs do not actively enforce orders upon their subordinates. If I become a Shock officer, I will ensure there is order within the Shock ranks. Every time I get on active duty as a Shock, I will give out sectors to Shock Enlisted, have NCOs do Shock tryouts, and ensure all Shock Personnel follows their SOPs. I will make the Shock Battalion the most dominant battalion on this server and strike fear into all of the other battalion's heart. All I need is a change to make that happen. The third and final reason I deserve the position of officer is to have some decision power within the regiment. I have a lot of opinions and ideas when it comes to the Shock regiment, but I do not have any power to make any of these ideas a reality. Me voicing my opinions is kinda like an ST saying I have been false arrestly and yet they Mass RDMed a bunch of people. You take it with a grain of salt and then you simply ignore them after a while. If given the chance, I will have my voice heard when it comes to the future of the Shock regiment and one day, I will get so high in the chain of command that everyone will be forced to listen to what I have to say.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I can be trusted to hold this position because I have previous officer experience on this server. For about 3-4 years on Gaminglight Imperial RP, I was a Naval Commander and also the lore position of Tenn Graneet. The responsibilities of Tenn Graneet include the following: Commanding Naval subbordinates, Overseeing my Naval Gunnery Officers, and Overseeing Havoc Company (as I was equivalent to the rank of Havoc COL). I had to control 3 separate branches and made sure all of them were performing smoothly. One thing that all people who were in leadership positions will know is It is not easy to lead. You have to make no mistakes, have to set yourself as a role model for all of your subordinates, and give out punishments for people out of line. Everyone who has gone through a leadership experience has made some mistakes in the past and including myself, I have done some things I regret. However, from these mistakes, I have learned from these mistakes and continue to show improvement in leading my subordinates and displaying myself as a true role model for an officer of a Battalion. I will never make any of the mistakes I went through in the past and will continue to grow under the tutelage of Shock Senior Officers. From my past leadership experiences, I will show complete expertise in the officer role and will not let my Shock Command team down.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? I believe I can provide a creative mind to the Shock Officer team. Other applicants may have previous experience as an officer or has a valid work ethic, but what most people do not have is thinking of ideas to make Shock a better battalion. I have conjured up many different ideas for the Shock regiment that I want to bring forward to make Shock more fun and appealing to new players on the server. For example, one idea that I would like to see is the rank requirement for entering Purge Bunks when filling out an AOS to be lowered. In the Shock SOP, only SFC+ may enter Purge Bunks when filling out an AOS. However, SFC is a very high rank compared to the Shock on the server so if a Custom Class hides in Purge bunks and he has an AOS, there is nothing that the lower ranks can possibly do. I believe that lowering the rank requirement SGT+ would be sufficient as I believe all Shock NCOs+ are capable of acting mature and able to conduct their duties correctly. If given the chance, I will focus all of my energy on making the Shock Battalion shine and become the most glorious battalion this server has ever seen! 

How active can you be? I can be on pretty much all of the time on the weekends, and on the weekdays, I can be on a couple of hours per day

Edited by Nagasaki

• Nagasaki changed the title to Shock ERUT SFC Hiroshima SK666 Officer Application

+ SUPPORT +

Amazing NCO

Good Leader

Respectful

Good App

Good Luck!

Hope to see you on the officer team!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 12/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

Amazing NCO

Good Leader

Respectful

Good App

Good Luck!

Hope to see you on the officer team!

Extremely active as well, and has great potential. Good Luck

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

+Support+
Good app
Seems dedicated to shock
Good NCO
Follows what is asked of him from higher ups

-support-
Has moved through the ranks fast so could hinder ability to know what is expected and can also cause a sense of "I'm better than you"

Other than that he seems to be a good fit for officer hope to see him thrive in shock!

Edited by Drizzle_gaming9

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

On 12/13/2022 at 4:49 PM, Drizzle_gaming9 said:

+Support+
Good app
Seems dedicated to shock
Good NCO

-support-
Has moved through the ranks fast so could hinder ability to know what is expected and can also cause a sense of "I'm better than you"

Other than that he seems to be a good fit for officer hope to see him thrive in shock!

As well as that in the app he seems a bit, power hungry, other than those things he wouldn't be that bad.

Goodluck Hiroshima!

Edited by Blaez

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

On 12/13/2022 at 9:49 PM, Drizzle_gaming9 said:

+Support+
Good app
Seems dedicated to shock
Good NCO

-support-

My advice is try and talk to people a bit more and try and get there side of the situation. As the Red Stick is a useful tool however you need to be almost 100% sure when you use it.

spacer.png