Pilgrim's RRH Guardian Application

Pilgrim

General Information

In-Game Name: Pilgrim

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:512146164

Discord ID: 618423263231737877

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Delta-5 PVT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): None. image.png.bc80d887e22ced5a4aba6d814925b84b.png

Main Question's

Why do you want to join the Red Right-hand team:  Mostly because I want to enjoy this experience and fulfil my dream of being it, I feel, that if I become this I can bring a lot of leadership such as good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc, helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others. I have plans, I want to build a career within this experience/job, I know what to do as being a part of RRH and the responsibilities it upholds, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance when I first saw this it came to my interest straight away. I thought for once in my life I could be this, I thought to myself. I also want to also become a RRH on SCP: RP server because I think that I will be a good addition to the team, thanks to my previous experience as other related jobs on other servers I used to be an Alpha-1 LCPL on another server called Civil Gamers SCP:RP. Likewise, I joined DG approximately a few months ago and during that time I got to experience the server and how things work around here.

Why should we accept you:  Well, my maturity to start with. As I've played this game for over 120 days, I've matured over the years a lot. I still like to have fun and keep things light-hearted, but I'm way more serious now compared to when I first started playing good. I've gone through the COE and COC also including duties of RRH Operatives numerous times to keep myself up to date. Furthermore, I really like this server because it's a breath of fresh air for me as it's a new concept, and it has seen a lot of development to make it unique from the rest of the servers. Besides, I have quite a lot of experience as an A1 related job, seeing as I've held numerous high-ranking positions within different foundations over the years on different servers, and that has given me a lot of knowledge on basic ethical codes and conduct.

Additionally, I can offer Good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc., helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others, I have plans, and I want to build a career within this experience/job, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance. One of the things that make me the best candidate is my leadership; I can establish order in any situation that requires it and delegate tasks in a clear and concise manner, leading to a more orderly and efficient work environment. I am also strict with the people who I work with as I expect great things from them which in my opinion pushes them to complete tasks to the best of their ability which is what we need regularly, Furthermore, I possess an array of skills which all come with separate responsibilities and obstacles to deal with on a regular basis while dealing with people of different skill-sets I believe with my extensive knowledge of the Foundation and ability to not only command but assist with MTF Units and Departments makes me the best candidate for the job. I can make any and all groups in the Foundation become better and more efficient than they are currently.

EXTRA:

[LORE WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU READ]

image.png

Edited by Pilgrim

+/- support 

I do like the answers and seems like a good amount to write. But the ranks are just not there yet I suggest getting at least MSGT+ in a branch first to show real dedication but other than that I wish you good luck man.

-RRH Guardian Juliet 7

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

10 minutes ago, Reeses said:

+/- support 

I do like the answers and seems like a good amount to write. But the ranks are just not there yet I suggest getting at least MSGT+ in a branch first to show real dedication but other than that I wish you good luck man.

-RRH Guardian Juliet 7

Thank you.

On 12/8/2022 at 8:28 PM, Reeses said:

+/- support 

-RRH Guardian Juliet 7

😕

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 12/9/2022 at 1:28 AM, Reeses said:

+/- support 

-RRH Guardian Juliet 7

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

On 12/8/2022 at 7:28 PM, Reeses said:

+/- support 

-RRH Guardian Juliet 7

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.c102ac32e2031a28a10d2df153951686.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Alexxxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic