Charlie A Williams long overdue resignation.

Solozealot

Name: CHARLIE A WILLIAMS

WARDEN NAME: CONSTANTINUS C.A.T

JUGGERNAUT NAME: CAT

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:45740935

This resignation has been long overdue, ive tried coming back a number of times but I never got used to the new feeling of Security. I miss certain friends that I had that would make me laugh and enjoy the server like Mercury, and that one jug that got destroyed in forums.  As well as I have my own life to attend to which has been more than busy. Ive enjoyed my time here from the first to the last minute. It gave me a chance to be really anything I wanted and it kinda shows in the end what a group of friends can accomplish.

In the end I have nothing rude to say or any words of advice. All I can say is that I may return one day to take back my rank and spam the longs channel once more but until that day im going to note as many people as I can! If you aren't their then I probably forgot you because I am writing this and im not going to pull my punches.

PEOPLE TO REMEMBER

Mercury - My best friend, which pushed me to be better and better till I had to go on LOA, was the best dipshit I ever knew till he disappeared.

Zboz - Trained me for almost everything and always did it with a smile, always laughing at my dumb shenanigans.

Both Matts - Both of you were similar and different but I love you both equally because you are confusing but encouraging.

Chinese man - One of the wackiest trainers we had on the force and could sense a funny moment from a mile away!

Sprink - They were alright, I'm kidding they were cool, but seemed way to busy all the time. Stop flooding my man with work!

Bucket - The bare definition of the Command try hard. And yet he sometimes does funny things. Fair.

Lookatdatface - One of the craziest officers inside security and probably snorted like a pound of coke before each shift.

All the enlisted I recruited - From 20 minute to 50-minute trainings, continue being menaces to society, please.

Drizzle - Stop spamming me about the funny server 😠 but thank you for reminding me of it.

To the rest of security if I didn't note you I probably planned to but I don't want people to scroll for this post. I love each one of you equally.

Charlie's Final Words For Now - Before you all forget me I am not quitting the server entirely but  I plan on focusing on another route, I plan to focus on ET and help conduct and host events so if I see any of you I will give you a holler. I love you guys because you guys made my time in security something to remember and to cherish and I know I am going to miss all of you, I really do suck at goodbyes so till I see you again farewell. God Bless Security and contact me when they allow me to conduct my /mes. Anyways Happy Holidays. 

Charlie you were an amazing member of Gensec so professional and mature I always wanted to see you climb the ranks as high as you possibly could because you would have been a perfect choice for HCMD is sad to see it end like this I hope you come back one day so you could make Gensec a better branch like I know you could

07 will be missed 😞    

o7 Charlie never expect you to leave gensec tbh hope to see you back on the server and joining gensec again.
You were doing awesome on gensec and doing so professional thought will be looking you running for HCMD or something like that.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• 2 weeks later...

took you long enough smh!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, Tazza said:

took you long enough smh!

bruh

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic