Current RP Ranks Held:

Assistant Maintenance Manager

MTF Nu7 PFC

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

These are all reasonably old

image.thumb.png.018bae88b09163095c9a8700dc37d310.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I wish to join Red Right Hand to pursue my goal into advancing further into the Foundation's lore and secrets and I want to improve my knowledge about it, as well as advancing my general RP skills and Combative activity. I had seen many RRH Personnel at different times and I am impressed in theirs solutions to complete different tasks that they are given, especially in their way of approaching threats that may appear around the foundation. Also, as a dedicated member of the Foundation, my desire is to protect the Foundation leaders from threats like the Chaos Insurgency and Breached SCP's.

Why should we accept you:

I believe I am a good fit for RRH due to my high activity as a maintenance command member. I am more than confident that as of right now, I am an advanced maintenance unit and I can accomplish any tasks that may appear around the facility like broken containment cells, sabotaged lights and many more. I am sure that I can assist every other RRH Guardian/Analyst and SA/05 Member both in Maintenance related activities and Medical. I am also assured that I am a good combative personnel due to my recent activities as MMF. Whenever a CI raid would commence, I would flag up as MMF and I would utilize every doctrine and all of my experience that I've acquired throughout every single raid to annihilate as much as the raid party as I could. I also believe that with my good knowledge of the standard operation procedures document I can be an exemplary member of the RRH.

+SUPPORT
I Had seen nympha a lot through the game and I believe nympha would be a perfect match for RRH Engineers

~RRH Engineer Delta 16

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

On 12/7/2022 at 9:22 AM, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT
I Had seen nympha a lot through the game and I believe nympha would be a perfect match for RRH Engineers

~RRH Engineer Delta 16

Yes! YES! YES! Finally. 
Nympha has been great to work with, always helping with rp and generally a good MTF.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 12/8/2022 at 1:22 AM, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

~RRH Engineer Delta 16

Solid maintenance player and a great guy +support

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

On 12/7/2022 at 8:22 AM, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

I LOVE NYMPHA
(and undertime slopper)

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

On 12/10/2022 at 11:23 AM, profredfly said:

I LOVE NYMPHA
(and undertime slopper)

+Support

• literal femboy

lol

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

55 minutes ago, TheAmericanMan22 said:

+Support

• literal femboy

lol

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

On 12/7/2022 at 2:22 PM, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

~RRH Engineer Delta 16

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.65503d43560770f1c5933a37b8fd3e22.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvis Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic