Wes Vice Commander Sev Application

HighWestlo

Wes Vice Commander Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Wes become Vice Commander Sev?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : IC SSL CPT 3092 Wes

2. What Regiment are you applying for?  Imperial Commando: Sev

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become Vice Commander to help my regiment succeed, and to ensure that we continue enjoying our time on the server together. The dynamic that IC has been built on requires a team. Much like our lore, it is necessary that people come  together who with their own unique strengths make a whole entity that can meet the challenging demands of the battalion. Currently that dynamic is only 2/3 functional and is putting unnecessary strain on my fellow command members and that impacts us within IC everyday. We have a policy within IC to never leave each other behind and right now my Vice Commanders are having to sacrifice their own enjoyment, just so the battalion can manage to stay afloat. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to Battlemetrics I currently have: 253:14 of playtime.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1040550698?servers[3720777]=3M&servers[4604844]=3M&servers[15559436]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Commander within a battalion is to ensure that the battalion is capable of functioning, and that there is a solid foundation so that the battalion can maintain operations, and adjust itself to fix barriers that would otherwise impede it from doing such. To that extent in my personal opinion I believe these aspects can be accomplished by fulfilling the following criteria:

- Ensuring that there is active leadership that the troop can follow.
I believe that it is one thing to respect the rank of an individual and another all together to trust in the leader behind it and believe that the course of action they are taking is ultimately the correct one.

- Understanding the balance of keeping a battalion fun with the standards and obligations it would have RP wise.
It is the role of any leader to ensure that there is an environment their battalion can log into. Being equal parts the place people can become their characters within the universe as well, as one that they can come to after a long day of school or work without feeling like its a chore or more work.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel that I can be trusted with the position of Vice Commander within Imperial Commandos due to my oversight and management of the Scout Sniper subclass. I have ensured that there is a consistent level of skill and standards to guarantee that the job nor its equipment get abused and that we do not impede the flow during events/missions. Additionally I have always held the policy to heart that no matter who needs help that I will be there to help them as long as they are willing to try, even if that means we could be trying for hours or days.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I am often online everyday if not every other day for 3-5 hours based on battalion needs.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 
I have 0 Warnings.

• Head Admin

+Support

-Very good officer

-Active
-Good attitude!

• Skull 1

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

+MEGA SUPPORT

Great Guy
Great personality
Active
Knows how to command
Trusted by everyone in IC

GoodLuck!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 12/4/2022 at 9:41 AM, Frosty101 said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

Great Guy
Great personality
Active
Knows how to command

GoodLuck!

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner

On 12/3/2022 at 11:33 PM, Donny Core said:

+Support

-Very good officer

-Active
-Good attitude!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/4/2022 at 9:41 AM, Frosty101 said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

Great Guy
Great personality
Active
Knows how to command

GoodLuck!

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

+ Support

- A very good teacher, and mentor
- Has experience in other fields of Leadership
- Listens to advise, and everyone when it comes to dealing with issues needing addressed. 
- Very Active
- Works well with others

I believe in my opinion they are fit and deserving for the role as an IC Vice Commander.