Sullivan RRH Analyst Application

Chombos

In Game Name:  Sullivan

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:15336419

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Chombos#1349

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI RnD Senior Archivist(Senior Command), E11 SGT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Nah

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 
I've been back for about 2 months and don't have any current ones but I have 2 old ones which i'm working on another chapter for.
These were from back when I first applied for Analyst.

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
I used to be an Analyst back in May but because of the Summer, I had to resign and take reserves. I was unable to claim back my analyst title and want another shot at being analyst. I've had a few months to recuperate and understand the rules again after I left for a good while(I Resigned on May 21st because we had to travel across seas, and other reasons).  I mainly want to come back because I know I've missed a lot and really want to see what has changed. From what I've seen these past few months, lots of stuff is different and people I once knew are gone. I want to be able to meet new people as I've seen an abundance of new RRH on the server at a time.

Why should we accept you: 
Like I said, back In May I used to be in RRH as an Analyst. Though I was only a Analyst for about 2-3 weeks. As of right now, I am back in senior command again in RnD. I have been in the community for a bit longer then 3 years, and I used to be staff on multiple GamingLight Servers during my time here. I haven't been back for that long though, so a lot of people won't know me. So I'm hoping that this might help me meet new people. To summarize, I've done a lot in Gaminglight and have had the time to really get acquainted with people.

Screenshot 2021-05-09 181636.png

Edited by Chombos
Rank change

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• Chombos changed the title to Sullivan RRH Analyst Application

So Sullivan ay, 

+Support

Active, professional great member within Epsilon-11, Pretty good in combat (I know its for Analyst, but his pretty good)
Would make a great addition to the Red Right Hand!

Good Luck 

Edited by Matt_t

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

+support

good rnd man

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 12/5/2022 at 10:57 AM, Matt_t said:

So Sullivan ay, 

+Support

Active, professional great member within Epsilon-11, Pretty good in combat (I know its for Analyst, but his pretty good)

Good Luck 

On 12/5/2022 at 11:57 AM, Matt_t said:

So Sullivan ay, 

+Support

Good Luck 

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.5c835effd607cac4610492fbdb97bda7.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvis Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic