Emphasis in Rule 11, under the Class Specific Rules in the All Players tab - Denied

"La Sombra" Meepyon

What are you suggesting? - Emphasize Rule 11

How would this change better the server? - Rule 11 states that players cannot intentionally shoot SCPs with the exception of  SCP 035-1, SCP 049-2, SCP 076-2, SCP-082, SCP 194, SCP-354-04, SCP 682, SCP 939, SCP 966, SCP 1048, SCP 1048-A, SCP 2191, SCP 1245-2, SCP 1265-A, and SCP 5208, SCP-8286. Lately I've been seeing myself that the rule is not being taken seriously. It will cause less minging. I am aware of SCPs like 527, and 131 having 1 million health, but the way I see it, they are shooting at those SCPs for absolutely no reason at all and I see it as fail RP, it's also high annoying, I see them getting away with fail RP and I have seen other cases of it to where it leads to accidental crossfire due to the person playing the SCP trying to run away and non-SCP players are in between and the people in between end up getting shot. I know I'm not the only one who gets highly annoyed by this. I have been told that "I can't do anything" if someone keeps shooting at me when I am SCP-527 for example, even if I tell them to stop. This was one of the few reasons why I stepped down as a Security CPL and I am NOT counting obvious crossfire. I know when I am actually crossfired if I play as SCP-527 or SCP-131.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see any disadvantage honestly

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone playing SCPs that are allowed to roam around the facility and cannot harm players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by "La Sombra" Meepyon
Typo

Former Head Admin of another Gmod Server from 2016-2019 and Certified Storm Spotter

• "La Sombra" Meepyon changed the title to Emphasis in Rule 11, under the Class Specific Rules in the All Players tab

There’s no real need to “emphasize” a rule, if it’s in there you may report for it. HOWEVER, staff have discretion over all cases and will make the final call. This is a semi-serious RP server so these cases may not always be seen as serious offenses.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major