SCP-106 - Electric Sensitivty Test

Dr. Ternith Plague

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• 2 weeks later...

Test idea/execution - 23/25 - Pretty good, really nothing to complain about.

Grammar - 25/25 - Grammar is up to top, saw no problems with it in anyway,

Presentation/format - 25/25 - Love the format u use, the first thing u see is some log in thing witch looks really nice,

quality/length 24/25 - There is little to complain to almost nothing to complain about, the quality is very good but the lenght is an little bit to long, but other than that its good,

Overall 97/100 = Overall, Very good document, would like to see some more of these types in the futute as they look very good, Keep up the good work,

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

project iceberg (a giant ship hit this project)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 12/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, Tazza said:

project iceberg (a giant ship hit this project)

Titanic moment.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png