Mike 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 

STEAM_0:0:209339952
Discord Name (Ruby#0001):

Mike.#0231
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):

3-4 Years ago (Almost 5 I think)
Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

I want to join Nu-7 because this is the closest branch to home I have ever had before on my time in GL. And while I understand the people are different and times have changed I'd still love to come back and make this place my home once more. Being an Ex-Commander I understand a lot of what it means to be Nu-7 and the Responsibilities I hold and the professionalism I must show. I am not new to making sure that while I look good in Nu-7. I make Nu-7 look good to others. I also understand what is expected of me for activity.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Nu-7 Commander, E-11 Vice Commander, Imperial RP CAO, Medical CPT, Omi-9 WO (All Ex Ranks)
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Yes.
Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): 

Yamato, Alex Donwood

Is that. Old Nu7 2 times Commander Mike? 
Yo this guy deserves a higher rank than RCT this man needs Sergeant!!!

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM