1. 1. Should I be back in support team

• Yes i should
    • No i shouldn't

n-Game Name: Scruffy

Steam Name: [GL] ScruffyPlays

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): ScruffBoy#2707

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Im a SNR Moderator in PRP

How often are you on Teamspeak? Pretty much every day I also have the ts app on my Phone

How often do you use Discord? Every Day i have the app on my phone and laptop.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to join the support team again as I think that I can help new people in the community that are on TeamSpeak later times in America and normal time as I am playing gmod and in team speak nearly everyday. I have first hand experience having issues with cadets not getting tags in team speak just because there is no support members on line and would be willing to help any new cadet or user to solve there issue with as little time as possible to allow them to get on the server and play instead of waiting for someone to come on to give there tags. I also believe that support could use more members in a variety of time as I am Australian not many members are on support at the times im on and I have had a  OFC not get tags due to this issue. I would also like to get to know the community more and also allow more people into the community and inform them of what this community is like and also make there experience on TeamSpeak and PRP/Imperialrp/SCPRP more enjoyable and not just a waiting game to play.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hi my name is Scruffy im with the support team how can i help you today.

+Support

+Super helpful and active on everything.

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

On 11/16/2022 at 5:25 PM, soup95 said:

+Support

+Super helpful and active on everything.

On 11/19/2022 at 10:29 AM, Chineseman said:

+support 
Good application 
Very friendly from the time that i meet him on PRP 
Good guy to talk with 

I also really like that he has the app on his phone meaning that accessibility will be very good

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support