ban appeal for alleged homophobia?

severen666

Steam Name: severen666

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59314616

Ingame Name: CI RCT clarice

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: homophobia

Dispute: hey so i was playing this server and i'm bisexual so i use the word "faggot" from time to time but when i used it in the chat i got console banned immediately, a warn would have been nice. any chance i can get unbanned? thanks

Edited by severen666
formatting
  • Skull 3

Using words like that regardless of sexual orientation is a no no on the server like if someone was coloured and used the N word it is not allowed I would say to just wait out the ban as again regardless of your sexual orientation we cannot use words like that mate I am sorry but -support

Just now, Lovelock said:

Using words like that regardless of sexual orientation is a no no on the server like if someone was coloured and used the N word it is not allowed I would say to just wait out the ban as again regardless of your sexual orientation we cannot use words like that mate I am sorry but -support

3 hours ago, Lovelock said:

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

8 hours ago, Lovelock said: