NU-7 application

mean

In Game Name: 

Mean

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 

STEAM_0:1:638987304

Discord Name (Ruby#0001):

mean#6842

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):

2 months ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

I would like to join nu-7 as it looks pretty cool and I was an ex member however I had to resign due to me focusing on R&D , I would like to join back as It has a multitude of sub-branches which look interesting and I would love to possibly join some and experience something which I haven't on the server , I also like the the friendliness and community in NU-7 and would to be apart of it

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

E-11 CPL , NU-7 LCPL , SEC SGT , CI LCPL and R&D ARCH.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

yes , I'll be active

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4